jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Beginning my third hub challenge.

1. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

Alright. I'm up for my third hub challenge. Previously I've written mostly informational hubs but I've been inspired by another HP member to do sales hubs. I've been avoiding them up till now but here goes. Feel free not to read them - they're going to be very intent on selling and probably very boring without being even close to Nelle Hoxie's hubs!

2. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 7 years ago

You're powering on!

And I checked a few of your hubs and they're very well written.

It's good to see that you haven't forsaken quality in your quest for quantity.

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Good Luck! smile

4. TheQuestion profile image55
    TheQuestionposted 7 years ago

i am also hoping to complete the challege soon

5. WryLilt profile image88

Thanks everyone. Up till now I've felt almost like a sell out writing sales hubs - because I consider myself (even if no one else does!) a writer.

However I'm also here for money. So hopefully if I can learn something from doing 30 sales hubs I'll be able to make enough money to write what I like as well. smile

However I will admit that I'm randomly surprised by the fact that a piece of "creative writing" has been getting regular hits from google. So not all writing of that type fails!

6. WryLilt profile image88

Update: Ok two down. Maybe I should try 30 hubs in 10 days? LoL

7. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

Good Luck woman! smile

8. andygrant profile image59
    andygrantposted 7 years ago

Best of Luck! 30 hubs in 10 days... That's really great.

9. profile image0
    Uma07posted 7 years ago

Wow!that's quite a challenge.Good luck!smile

10. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 7 years ago

Wrylit,

Why the heck not, 30 Hubs in ten days, esp if you have the time, as Darkside mentioned and I agree, you write quality hubs. Just don't make any like my Hub in ten minutes lol

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Haha yeah that 10 minute hub confused me - it seemed a little out of sync!

I was kinda kidding about the 30 in 10 days but maybe I shall try. I think sales hubs are much easier. My informational hubs require research and thought but with sales hubs I do what I did in essay exams - spin shit that gets me top marks. smile I has a talent for that! Let's just hope it sells...

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
        Kangaroo_Jaseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That Hub was a challenge in itself. Just wanted to see what was able to be produced in such a tight time frame.

I may take up this challenge myself yet, as it will feed into the $100 Hub challenge nicely I think!

working