jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

adsense

1. Thumb86 profile image57
    Thumb86posted 7 years ago

why isnt hubpages showing up in my adsense reports? I entered the URL and did everything that you are supposed to so..so what the hell?! It says its active in affilliate settings on here too.

1. Marisa Wright profile image98
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Possibly because you've only been here 9 days.

It takes time for search engines to rank your Hubs well enough to get traffic.  It's the readers who arrive via search engines that will click on your ads - Hubbers don't.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

Sounds like you are having a bad day. Hopefully, your mood will improve before long.

1. Thumb86 profile image57
      Thumb86posted 7 years agoin reply to this

hahahaha

2. kmackey32 profile image64
      kmackey32posted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol

1. nicregi profile image80
        nicregiposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Try not to log into adsense for a couple of days and you will be smiling later.

I always check my adsense daily and I stop doing so. Now i check once every 2-3 days and I am happy to see it increases smile

1. habee profile image95
          habeeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

True dat!

1. mjblake profile image60
            mjblakeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I think the problem Thumb86 is having is the same that I'm having. I don't know how to get Hubpages to "show up" in google analytics (or adsense) even though hubpages shows that I'm connected.

3. profile image0
    Rhysjcposted 7 years ago

I've been using AdSense with HubPages for seven days and I am having the same problem. It shouldn't be a problem to be honest, your clicks and impressions from HubPages should still show up, it's just that you can't see how many impressions you are getting from HubPages ALONE.

4. thisisoli profile image74
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

Hubpages wont show up in the google channel unless it is getting clicks or enough traffic.

To be honest the amount of time you have been here is not enough to see earnings unless you got real lucky.

1. nicregi profile image80
      nicregiposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Like what thisisoli said, it really takes time to earn money here at HP. I think many months or so...

Until date i only got like $1 plus from Hp..lolz

5. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

From adsense i am earning money

6. Thumb86 profile image57
    Thumb86posted 7 years ago

YEP. I think im jumping the gun here a little bit perhaps. I increased my adsense earnings by a shiny new penny yesterday though!

nothing I can do at the moment other than working hard with backlinking and tweaking hubs etc.

working