jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

where do you place your backlinks?

1. Thumb86 profile image59
    Thumb86posted 7 years ago

blogs etc? do you use HTML code to make your backlinks?

1. rnbguru profile image51
      rnbguruposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I try and write articles on article directories about topics related to my hubs and then link them back. It makes them related and possibly attracts other interested visitors.

2. ross670daw profile image67
    ross670dawposted 7 years ago

Hi Thumb86
    I like to Place backlinks anywhere I can and from varied sources, like Article directories, blogs, forums, video sites, PDF's, you name it, using HTML in anchor text backlinks depends on the site you are placing that link on, some will only accept BBCode, or Wikicode etc.
    You have to diversify your linkbuilding efforts.

1. Thumb86 profile image59
      Thumb86posted 7 years ago in reply to this

thanks man! just getting the hang of backlinks..Not as hard as I thought it was though I was confused at first.

1. nicregi profile image62
        nicregiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I use RedGage, twitter, facebook, stumble upon and digg.

THese are the ones that I see really good source of traffic. The rest are just so-so smile

Love backlinking...hahaha

*it depends if the site allow me to use HTML thou...trying to be flexible just for some promoting...

2. ross670daw profile image67
        ross670dawposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It can be confusing at times but the time spent is worth it. There is lots of good information on hubpages about backlinking, here is one from TerryGl you might find useful, he has others too.
        http://hubpages.com/hub/Backlink-Your-W … e-Rankings

and I am sure you could find more useful info on the subject.

3. thisisoli profile image55
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

nicregi & thumb86, I suggest you both read my hub - The Truth About Backlinks

Social bookmarking is Internet Marketing, it does not really get you any do follow backlinks, and it does not directly increase the value of your website.

working