So, you think you know me?

Jump to Last Post 101-150 of 168 discussions (254 posts)
  1. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

Beth is sweet and talented!  She is real, caring, and thoughtful.  She is also a whole lotta fun!

2. Ben Evans profile image65
    Ben Evansposted 13 years ago

logic,commonsense is a master woodsmith (I would love to see your work) and an musician who makes people happy with sweet sounds.

1. sofs profile image77
      sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ben Evans  loves  poetry and fiction, though he is a businessman by profession. Good to know you... I just  made  a start some where ...  smile

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

sofs is awesome, he also like poetry and I always look forward for his poem hubs, he only sleeps 3 hour a night that is just a bit more than me.

1. sofs profile image77

Hey saleheen, if you are speaking about me here, I am a SHE and I am very rigid about my sleep timings, 8 hours is a must for me, anyways curious to know where you got that info about me!!!! big_smile lol

1. saleheensblog profile image60
        saleheensblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i don't know,oh God what happened to me?????

1. profile image0
          klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

sleep deprivation, Saleheen. That's what happened to you! lol

may be, i have slept only 8-12 hour in last 7 or more days.

2. saleheensblog profile image60

timorous has a great interest on music

4. timorous profile image81
    timorousposted 13 years ago

sofs is a caring, sensitive woman, who asks many pertinent questions.  She tries her best to live a stress-free and natural life.  She also gets her 8 hours of beauty sleep each night.

Hi sofs smile

5. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

Klara is beautiful big_smile

Misha is a great writer and a mentor for many of the hubber like me, he manage his living [that is costly as well] from affiliate program.

6. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

lol Misha is GORGEOUS!!!!

Klara is a powerful writer but haven't wrote a lot recently as she wasn't inspired

1. profile image0
        klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Saleheen is from Bangladesh and speaks Bengali and English. big_smile He's a really cool guy!

1. SAWZALL profile image60
          SAWZALLposted 13 years agoin reply to this

KLARAWIECK is beutiful

1. timorous profile image81
            timorousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

SAWSALL knows how to cut through the old, useless crap, in no time flat big_smile

7. saleheensblog profile image60

SAWZALL is new to the community but has been already welcomed with 3 follower and 3 fan mail.

8. Beth100 profile image71
    Beth100posted 13 years ago

Saleheen is very active in the forums and is very positive about fellow hubbers.

9. EatLovePray profile image61
    EatLovePrayposted 13 years ago

She enjoys living in Canada..and posting her delicious recipes on HP for us! big_smile

10. Daniel Carter profile image61
    Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

timorous has a great love of music. Also a great sense of how to preserve the natural, organic sound of music even through electronic sound reproduction.

That is way cool.

11. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 13 years ago

Having just read Daniel's profile, I must say that I am impressed. Apart from producing music, he's interested in health issues - not only physical, but also mental, and is very health conscious. His Hubs titles are appealing and on a variety of subjects.

12. Beth100 profile image71

ELP (she was skipped)  --  A generous person who has a positive attitude.

Camlo -- can be a real romantic with his serenading voice

13. ksha16 profile image57
    ksha16posted 13 years ago

yeah lol hehe yeah

14. saleheensblog profile image60

ksha16 loves thyself

15. Beth100 profile image71

saleheen is everywhere!

16. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

I don't know you anymore.

17. Beth100 profile image71

awwwweeee, that saddens me.  sad  I'm gonna go and sulk in my hole of a cave.....

Ralwus denies knowing me....though he does know me.

18. profile image0

It's the hat I think, much too tight.

19. Beth100 profile image71

Ralwus -- he's so inviting!

20. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

Beth has a great sense of humor, as depicted in her 80th hub, and is probably one of the most generous people you'll ever have the honor of meeting.

21. lorlie6 profile image73
    lorlie6posted 13 years ago

Stevennix is a very kind, compassionate soul-I'm pleased to know him here!

22. Beth100 profile image71

lorlie is a very kind hearted soul who has a deep sense of humor and is not afraid to jump in the cold lake with both feet.

1. profile image61
      logic,commonsenseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Beth 100 is comfortable with her sexuality and is very courageous!  She is lots of fun and caring!

1. Ipeoney profile image70
        Ipeoneyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

One thing in common with Logic,commonsense and me is music, I love music too, soft rock, pop

23. Beth100 profile image71

Ipeoney is new to HP!  smile

Welcome Ipeoney!!

24. timorous profile image81

Beth has a very sly, dry sense of humour...watch out smile

[Hi Beth.  Glad to see you survived the avatar wars...]

1. sofs profile image77

Loves nature, is a wonderful photographer,is very sensitive (Unusually so for man )  has an eye for all things beautiful. ( tell me if I am wrong)

25. Beth100 profile image71

Sophs is a poet.  smile

26. profile image0

Beth is, ummm, Beth. so cooool under all circumstances

27. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

Ralwus sleeps next to his bottle.

28. profile image0

klarawieck, hawt Cuban with the smoke

29. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 13 years ago

ralwus - poet laureate of hubpages!

30. Beth100 profile image71

Mega -- cuddly soft but does have sharp claws when needed!!!  smile

31. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 13 years ago

Beth100 loves her country smile

32. Beth100 profile image71

mtsi has a cool red jeep that he drives around with the top off during the summer months.  smile

33. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

Beth has a cool red top!

34. catwoman89 profile image60
    catwoman89posted 13 years ago

logic,commonsense is a rocker who loves trees and freedom!

35. Bizziebee profile image60
    Bizziebeeposted 13 years ago

catwoman89 has a winning personality and teaches Honors English!

36. Beth100 profile image71

Bizziebee loves flowers (nice sunflower!) and loves animals!  Bizziebee is also a talented performer!

37. sofs profile image77
    sofsposted 13 years ago

I read something about you, on the forums and honestly I was touched,  Hats off to you lady !! love and hugs!!

38. timorous profile image81

Yes, I believe I do know you.  Hi sofs big_smile

Sofs is very kind and gentle, down-to-earth, and encourages people to step back and assess their behaviour, and be a better person. smile ((hugs))

1. sofs profile image77

Hi Timorous, I think I know you too a bit,  a kind human being, considerate and helpful, full of wisdom and a wry sense of humor!  Yes Beth I agree with you  on that  about Timorous!

39. Beth100 profile image71

Timorous has the ability to get you to laugh - and I mean LAUGH right out loud, rolling on the floor and just letting loose.  smile  One of the best around here!

@  Sofs -- who's talking about me and where???? hmm

1. sofs profile image77

Don't worry Beth, you had shared your personal experience, in one of the threads and  I read about your personal grief  and I was truly touched!

2. timorous profile image81
      timorousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

thanx Beth and sofs.    blush cool

40. profile image0
    bluetiger1520posted 13 years ago

Ben Evans is the best at what he do!!!

41. Beth100 profile image71

Timorous has very attractive feet!!!

42. Joy56 profile image68
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

Beth starts really good threads, and keeps them going, they come in handy when you cannot sleep.  I have flue, and it is four in the morning.... I read this thread right through, it is positive, and has a great feel good tone to it.  Thanks

43. Beth100 profile image71

Joy is under the weather!  sad  I hope that you will feel better Joy!!!

44. Lifeallstar1 profile image60
    Lifeallstar1posted 13 years ago

Beth is a sexy woman who never gets cold! She loves to have good fun in the forums with everyone! big_smile

45. couturepopcafe profile image60
    couturepopcafeposted 13 years ago

Jess is a sensitive with a good heart.

46. Beth100 profile image71

Couturepopcafe is busy in the forums!

47. Denise Handlon profile image87
    Denise Handlonposted 13 years ago

Beth has many friends and admirers.

48. sofs profile image77
    sofsposted 13 years ago

Denise is an awesome writer, a registered nurse, awesome poet..and loves nature...beach bum!! lol am i right Denise?

1. Denise Handlon profile image87
      Denise Handlonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks sofs...wish the beach bum were true!  Been too long since I've graced its shore.  smile

49. evvy_09 profile image60
    evvy_09posted 13 years ago

sofs is a counselor and she also wants the Roomba robot vacuum like I do.

50. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 13 years ago

I notice Evvy_09 for the first time here on HubPages. Evvy_09 has a very positive profile, showing great ambition, big dreams, and a love of writing.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)