jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

what would you do?

1. kmackey32 profile image62
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

For those of you who have been keeping up with my story on Brionna what would you do in a situation like mine?

2. Misha profile image77
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

That's a tough call Kristie... Nobody but your daughter can really decide here I think... I wish you both strength, no matter what decision she makes...

3. KCC Big Country profile image88
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

It's an extremely tough predicament to be in KMackey.

Brionna has been a tough little girl and I'm still hopeful things are going to work out for her. 

Regardless of what happens and what you decide to do, I want to share with you a website that helped me tremendously when I lost my son.  I'm hopeful that there are other people who have posted there with situations similar to yours.  Maybe there is something there that you can find helpful.  They have message boards for all types of grief.  Here is a link for the message board for someone who has lost a baby.  The website is called beyondindigo.com.

http://grieving.com/index.php?/topic/12 … of-a-baby/

4. kmackey32 profile image62
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

Thanks KCC, I feel like I am taking this harder than my daughter.

1. KCC Big Country profile image88
      KCC Big Countryposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I think that's normal, KMackey. You have more experience with life and being a mother. You're feeling the pain that your daughter feels along with your own pain.

1. kmackey32 profile image62
        kmackey32posted 7 years agoin reply to this

yea thats for sure...

5. Flightkeeper profile image73
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

Anyone in your difficult situation is suffering greatly.  Any decision you make is right for you and your family.

working