How to play classic video games:
1) Proper capitalization in your title
2) in opening paragraph, it might be better to refer to technically legal vs accepted. In practice Nintendo, Capcom, or any other game manufacturer is going to take anyone to court over this.
3) Define what an emulator is and where you can get one before you start talking about it.
4) Spellcheck/ caps check your entire article: "presonally", Jonesing, happy gaming!
5) Your Tips and hints in the first paragraph about running faster, saving games, etc belongs after talking about what these things are.
6) Amazon add should be listed after product is mentioned in text (or better yet, beside text in blue box)
7) Gon't get lazy with providing people links to other emulators and rom sites. A links capsule at the end would do the trick.
Is smokeless tobacco safer than smoking? How to quit.:
1) Proper capitalization in your title
2) I like the caveat in the opening paragraph. After that you get a little off topic though. Everyone knows that smoking is bad for you and it is hard to quit; that is why they are at your page in the first place.
3) I think this would be more effective as 2 different concentrated topic specific hubs, one for is it safer and one for how to quit. Those are two completely different audiences.
4) Amazon ad is listed after product is mentioned in text, but it would be better beside text in blue box
5) have someone read your hubs over for grammar, sentence fragments, etc.
South Park Top 10 Funniest Characters:
1) add numbers to capsule titles, not in text
2) Either title pictures or don't, but don't do it to some and not to others
3) in your picture captions you have source as the person the picture is of. The source should be the website you got it from (or leave it blank).
4) Delete the "funniest character" portion from each text capsule and picture caption. We know that this is a list of funniest characters from south park.
5) maybe a youtube movie at the end
You can join amazon and put alot more of their ads into your pages. But I like how you placed your one ad in the 1st one.
by Kim3 weeks ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Make your own Earrings. What can I do to improve? Thanks!Is there anything I have forgotten to...
by Brandon Hart4 years ago
I like to add in-text links when I'm talking about certain products as I not only think they are some of the most effective, but also some of the most helpful. What I don't understand is why there is a limit of 2...
by Fay Favored3 years ago
Since I don't have an affiliate to Amazon or adsense why does the violation list that I have too many of these? What is the difference between the two?I thought that you could have one amazon link per 50...
by Joanna McKenna9 years ago
Although I read the New York Times most every morning, Real Life has kept me from visiting HP for several weeks. This morning, however, I dropped in see what hubbers have to say about Sarah Palin. For no...
by Thomas Dowling14 months ago
I give! I've searched the first 3 or 4 pages of "Getting Help" Forum and I've read the entire Link's Capsule section in the Learning Center (http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/using-hubtool). That Hub, by the...
by LongTimeMother22 months ago
My most recently snipped hub is about a specific product that is not readily available in stores. It used to have an amazon capsule, but that was deleted courtesy of HubPro a while back. Made no sense to me at the time...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.