Amazon Products not Showing

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (31 posts)
  1. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 13 years ago

I have three hubs I was updating links on that aren't showing the amazon products on the hubs. The ISIN's work in amazon, but not in hubpages.

Should I leave it alone and hope that they'll correct?

http://hubpages.com/hub/healthy-diet-ge … l-diabetes
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Weight-Training-Pregnant-Women
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Prenatal-Vitamins

1. theelhub profile image65
      theelhubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Snap. Definitely an error. I tried copy and pasting URLs and ASIN numbers and neither worked on new or old hubs. I'd just leave it, clearly HubPages / Amazon are modifying something. Its annoying but dont panic.

2. Mutiny92 profile image65
    Mutiny92posted 13 years ago

mine are doing the same thing.  I thought my key words were off, so I changed them.  It did not help.  I hope it is a short-lived glitch

1. Whitney05 profile image82
      Whitney05posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm not using keywords, but the ISN/ASIN number, as they are more direct to the topic I'm writing about. Keywords are too general.

But, it's good to know that it's not working for keywords or ISN/ASIN.

And, glad it's not just me.

3. Eleanor's Words profile image94
    Eleanor's Wordsposted 13 years ago

I have had a few problems entering codes into the amazon capsules - it comes up as no Products found, though they are certainly available on amazon and I checked to make sure they were entered correctly. That was a few days ago though.

4. WoodsmensPost profile image61
    WoodsmensPostposted 13 years ago

Same here I was trying add an amazon capsule and it wasn't posting any results. Check my other hubs half and half results.
    Went to the website in my associates account and it's fine. So there is something going one either update or a high volume of traffic. Hope it gets solved but the traffic to amazon is gonna get crazy so I hope its not going to effect the hubs promoting for them. If more people are seeing this we should alert the team.

5. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 13 years ago

Phew. I've been going a bit bonkers trying to understand what had happened to my hubs - half the ads have disappeared.

Guess they have a problem at Amazon HQ.  Or maybe at Hubpage HQ.

6. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

Stats have been stuck for a while, so they may be working on something.

7. Spacey Gracey profile image41
    Spacey Graceyposted 13 years ago

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why do i never check this forum before spending ages getting cross with Amazon and changing product selections - I am such a numpty.

1. Gypsy48 profile image74
      Gypsy48posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Same here, I am having fits! Trying to get a couple of hubs done today.

8. Wendy Krick profile image64
    Wendy Krickposted 13 years ago

I think it is Amazon that is down, because I was just over at Squidoo and I'm having the same problem with my Amazon modules at Squidoo.

9. SiddSingh profile image60
    SiddSinghposted 13 years ago

I had a few a-stores linked from my hubs - and they are completely empty now.

10. spirituality profile image56
    spiritualityposted 13 years ago

Same here - though some things do show up.

I guess not changing anything is the best for now, though I already changed one hub.

11. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

My stats are moving again (maybe nobody clicked for a couple of hours) but my Amazon is stuck too. Pity just about all the hubs I am working on just now are Amazon sales hubs sad

12. CMHypno profile image82
    CMHypnoposted 13 years ago

I published and hope that the Amazon products will show eventually!  My astores are empty as well.

13. Mutiny92 profile image65
    Mutiny92posted 13 years ago

looks like Squidoo is having Amazon issues which makes me think it must be something that Amazon changed.

14. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 13 years ago

Some of my hubs are showing the products, but not all... I've seen this happen before, but didn't know what exactly to do... Start the capsule over with new products or wait.

1. frogdropping profile image78
      frogdroppingposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Just write the hub as you were and don't worry about the links not displaying. They will when the glitch irons out. I'm experiencing the same problem and was talking with someone who's more of an authority on the subject that I am.

The advice was - carry on regardless, they'll appear. You can check back after a day or two, in the event that any don't just edit. That's what I'm doing.

15. Victress In All profile image69
    Victress In Allposted 13 years ago

I was wondering why there were no products showing by Amazon, and was ready to seriously give up.  The thoughts of the situation with Ebay pulling back came to mind.  Coming to this forum was a bit of relief to know that it happened before, and it was fixed. I will have to wait and have hope smile that it will be corrected soon.

16. lrohner profile image69
    lrohnerposted 13 years ago

Huh, only one of my hubs is not showing products, and it's the same one that spazzed out a few months ago when we had the same Amazon problems.

17. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Okay, this is getting really annoying to say the least.

My sales hubs are showing some products, however, some are not showing product.

The other problem is that the Amazon capsules are not recognizing products from Amazon!

This is killing any traffic to hubs. hmm

18. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 13 years ago

As I said before guys - leave them alone, carry on as normal, they will appear. It happens. And for anyone writing one, don't worry about loss of sales. Highly unlikely to get a flurry of sales from a hub within a few hours.

1. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey Frog, business as usual doesn't work, if the products are not showing on the hubs. This problem has existed since day before yesterday and continued.

Advertising hubs is meaningless if the products are not showing on existing hubs, never mind, new ones.

19. sofs profile image77
    sofsposted 13 years ago

Most hubs are missing products and are looking rather silly and empty... do we just need to wait it out or can something be done..
    In some hubs I can't even have alternate products...

Edit

Ha! thats sounds like solid advice.. will wait out Frogdropping!! smile

20. frogdropping profile image78

I was working well into the early hours of the morning, in fact I wrote one earlier today - no problem. The issue (for me) began a couple of hours ago. I'm still carrying on, it will sort itself out. Amazon lose more than we do. The products won't disappear anyway and if need be I'll go and link them again.

Some products display and some don't. This is creating huge amounts of white space on my hubs. Thus, making them look like SH!T!!

That will ultimately turn off any traffic that does come, not to mention that products not displayed are possible lost sales, not only for Amazon, but commissions for people.

21. frogdropping profile image78

All back to normal now, where I am anyway.

22. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 13 years ago

Apparently the extra traffic caused by, cough, myself, had caused the Amazon servers to suffer what is known as a blodge. 
    I spoke to my friend Jeff at Amazon and he popped out and bought a new Dell.  Apologies to all.

roll

23. frogdropping profile image78

lol Cags like I said - so far as I'm concerned everything's back to normal. And even if it wasn't, I wouldn't get het up. You can't do anything about something beyond your control and that part about Amazon losing more than us is perfectly true - so they're hardly likely to ignore such an issue. And if it's a HP glitch, the same stands.

24. Ms Chievous profile image66
    Ms Chievousposted 13 years ago

I remember having this same problem last year with Amazon capsules. Hopefully they will iron out the bugs now so everything will be all right for later in the month!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)