jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What happened to the fan mail feature?

1. brimancandy profile image81
    brimancandyposted 6 years ago

Ever since the account layout changed, I am no longer able to see my fan mail. I was just wondering if it was moved or deleted all together. I am also having trouble finding new comments on my hubs.

I receive emails saying that I have new comments, but, when I check the comments in my account it only shows the ones that have been approved, and I can't find the new ones. I usually like to reply to comments on my hubs, so that my readers know that I am seeing them.
    And, I would like to be able to thank them for taking the time to comment on a hub that I have worked very hard to write.

The only way I might find my comments is by clicking on my hubs to see them. Isn't looking at your own hubs considered a no-no? How am I supposed to see the comments if I don't look for them?

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 6 years agoin reply to this

http://hubpages.com/my/activity/fanmail

There is nothing that says you can't look at your hubs - you just can't click adverts. How else are you meant to view stats?

2. KristenGrace profile image59
      KristenGraceposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You can look at your hubs.  I do to reply to comments or even to go back and edit or revise them.

2. Polly C profile image90
    Polly Cposted 6 years ago

You have to go onto the 'activity' heading, and then you will see it smile

3. Eaglekiwi profile image79
    Eaglekiwiposted 6 years ago

Yea it takes some getting used too (still clickin here n there) lol

One feature that I cant seem to find ,of course it might have been removed ,in which case I'll be here awhile..lol

Comments that I've made used to be all in one place,but alas ,wheres it gone?

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 6 years agoin reply to this
      1. Eaglekiwi profile image79
        Eaglekiwiposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Wry smile

4. brimancandy profile image81
    brimancandyposted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone. I found it. I also had some fan mail that I didn't know I had. Thanks!

working