jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Adsense hits seem frozen

1. Ritsos profile image42
    Ritsosposted 7 years ago

Only got my adsense linking working yesterday morning and checked to see the clicks (but not the money) rising throughout the day and on going to bed I had 56 hits.

As I'm in the UK I expected a significant rise overnight from the US but I've just checked nearly 9 hours later and it's still on 56 ... I can't see an issue from hubpages end ....

any idea what may be the cause of this or does adsense take Sundays off ? :-)

Ritsosposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I should add that the hits on my account page at hubpages HAVE risen

2. CMHypno profile image95
      CMHypnoposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Are you confusing clicks with page views? 56 clicks would be a massive amount for 13 hubs. Adsense reports show both your views and any click that you may have had on ads, so I would think that the 56 is the amount of page views that you have had

sorry yes i did mean page impressions .. I've read a fair bit on the forums and I'm under no illusion there'll be any cash for quite some time

2. CASE1WORKER profile image68
    CASE1WORKERposted 7 years ago

have you got google analytics that will tell you where your hits are coming from etc

not at the moment ... Probably should though .. will look into that though I don't believe I would have zero hits over 9 hours

Oh I've just had an impression .. my first of the day ... would that mean that adsense is only registering UK hits then ... I would have thought it would register hits from anywhere in the world.

3. barryrutherford profile image79
    barryrutherfordposted 7 years ago

Ritsos at least three months...

yep .. not expecting miracles and enjoying the writing though would love to see at least 1 dollar :-) .. More worried that the visits may not be being counted ..

working