jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (20 posts)

My Hub is not getting approval..Why ??

1. IndermeetGill profile image58
    IndermeetGillposted 6 years ago

Hello All,
    I m new here. I have tried to start a new hub. But its said that my hub has been identified as a violation of our Terms of Use. I submitted it twise still I m getting this message.
    Please help me to get out of this..

Thanks..

1. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Best thing to do is read the FAQ and TOS and identify which TOS violation is the problem. The most common ones are:

Duplicate content - you have published the same article elsewhere on the web or you have copied it from another site.

Adult - you've used words like breast, sex, penis etc. These get caught by the automatic filter.

http://hubpages.com/help/user_agreement

http://hubpages.com/faq/

1. pertibha321 profile image59
        pertibha321posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Am also having a problem like that.One of my hub which i have been published some time ago not sure but it has been published since 3-4 months.Today i saw that moderator have been made it unpublished.Its saying same thing that it is of substandard.But it is not have duplicate content.As i published it according to my knowledge and experience.
        Also i want to tell that it have had hubscore up to 85 but its showing hubscore just 61 and unpublished also i got few comments which says its a good and useful hub don't know what to do.

Over the last few months or so Hubpages has become stricter about content quality so it could be that your English is not considered at a high enough level. Best thing to do is contact Hubpages and ask what the specific problem is: http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

ya that's true my English is not such good specially here but am trying my best.But my English is same on all hubs so why they are still showing published also am getting good traffic and comments.

Oh don't take it as a criticism - you write in English a million times better than I can write in another language. Just pointing it out as a possible problem.

We can only guess as to why your hub has been unpublished, so it really is worthwhile emailing the hubpages team and asking for clarification. It will probably take a few days to get a reply as it's the weekend.

Thanks for your support dear i already have mailed to hubpages team lets sea what happens.

2. pertibha321 profile image59

Dear now all of my hubs got unpublished lets sea i can take them back or not.

1. profile image0
                  Website Examinerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I have seen quite often that people who come to the forum with problems such as poor English end up getting their hubs unpublished. My guess is that you will not get your hubs back unless you find some way to get your English corrected. On this forum alone, you have made several spelling errors ("sea" instead of "see," for example). You may need to work with a friend or a proofreader, of which there are several on HubPages.

1. sofs profile image86
                    sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yeah This may need a lot more than proof reading..I have given her some suggestions.. I hope they help.

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Twhat? Twise.. and it didn't twork? yikes

1. waynet profile image51
      waynetposted 6 years agoin reply to this

lol....

3. barryrutherford profile image36
    barryrutherfordposted 6 years ago

Indermeetgill

By your profile it looks like you are promting a furniture company rather than giving a profile of yourself...

4. mdlawyer profile image58
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

Read the TOS of both Hubpages and AdSense and write anew

Even my new hub needs to be approved from hubpages team.Should i make a new account? but i think it is better to write with original identity rather creating several accounts.What you people think?

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

If your account is not banned, you have the right to open a new account. But soon enough, you'll find yourself in the same situation. Besides, if your account gets banned, it will hit all accounts, so better work out your problems now.

2. sofs profile image86
        sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Apart from what WE is saying, if you notice there is a new status now on your accounts which says deleted,  not published, needs revision and now 'irrevocable'...
        I guess when hubs have been resubmitted a few times over without clearance from admin it will make it  irrevocable . So you may want to be careful... before resubmission smile

Edit           You may want to read what Maddie Rudd has to say http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/72153#post1569035

working