jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Tell us one thing that happened this week that was

1. ddsurfsca profile image70
    ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago

Tell us of something you did or was involved in that was news worthy (interesting to others) and would fit into one of these catagories---
    1. fun
    2. awful
    3. scary
    4. memorable

2. ddsurfsca profile image70

I bill begin with----

I gave away all my son's girlfriends clothes that she left in my dirty laundry when she showered at my house to homeless people, because she wants me to wash her clothes for her.  It was exciting in a very strange way.  It may be memorable if she finds out.....

3. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Mine was Memorable Too.... Thanks to your kindness smile

But WHY Did you cut the collar off the shirt that you gave me? hmm

Do you have a problem with the girlfriend or the homeless? hmm

4. ddsurfsca profile image70

the girlfriend, I went from having 3 bags of laundry to about 12 and none of it was mine---

1. recommend1 profile image65
      recommend1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you can't get into the being a slave thing you will never be a success with teenagers big_smile

I hope you washed them before inflicitng all those colours on a bunch of innocent homeless guys !

5. ddsurfsca profile image70

I put the clothes over my front fence with a free sign in hopes that some she would see her favorite blouse or jeans on a random homeless person..

6. Bellamie profile image59
    Bellamieposted 6 years ago

That's funny!  Now what do you do with the girlfriend?!
    I took care of my 2 1/2 year old grandaughter, who decided that this week was the time to break into the terrible twos.  I guess this would fall under memorable because I won't ever forget a minute of it!  She did have her fun times too but holy cow can she scream and fuss!!  Still wouldn't trade her for the world though.

7. travelespresso profile image80
    travelespressoposted 6 years ago

I had dinner at a divine restaurant on the banks of the mighty Mekong River!  Very peaceful and beautiful even if the mozzies were the size of flies with a bit like an tiger!

1. Denise Handlon profile image87
      Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

smile

8. ddsurfsca profile image70

Same girl showed up at my house after midnight last night looking for my son who broke up with her a few days ago.  This was a real special visit.  He wasn't here.

9. Denise Handlon profile image87
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

Had two visits from my youngest two grandkids this week-through skyping.  It was so enjoyable and fun.

10. ddsurfsca profile image70

I am open for suggestions...what do I do with the girlfriend??

working