jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (22 posts)

Hubberscore record

1. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

What is the quickest any one has ever achieved the 100 hubberscore after signing up on Hubs?

1. WryLilt profile image93
      WryLiltposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Write lots of hubs. And get lots of traffic to them.

Cardisaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I'm just curious to know who has acquired the 100 the fastest. Not anything to do with my personal hubscore.

1. WryLilt profile image93
          WryLiltposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I don't think anyone really keeps track of that. I've seen people in the 90s in a week or so, with quality hubs.

I've been here over a year and have never hit 100, only 99. It's random based on a lot of variables.

2. Lisa HW profile image77
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

As someone always says about HubScores (and it's always true - every time), it's really better not to think a whole lot about them, unless your score is so low it will affect your traffic. Put in your best effort, and a decent score follows.  It really isn't something to focus on much at all.

As I said I am just curious if any one has ever gotten to 100 in say a month or less. I am fine with my score. I have been on Hubs 4 months and has not been below 88 in like 2 months, now at 90. I am okay.

Just a curious person.

I saw a post recently where someone was announcing a 100, not sure if it was hubber or hubscore, so I became curious.

3. Randy Godwin profile image95
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

I honestly do not remember when I got my first 100 profile or hub score.  I don't know if there is any record of this stat or not!smile

1. Rochelle Frank profile image96
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I don't remember either but probably around 2 years.

Don't think I hit 90+ for at least a year.

1. Randy Godwin profile image95
        Randy Godwinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I think it would be a good idea if those with a 100 profile score got to keep 100% of their ad and sales revenue while their score stayed at 100.  Let's vote on it!  lol

1. Rochelle Frank profile image96

Sounds good to me-- but then, I would probably reach that level less often.

Yes I see where you are-- but on  some days even when I am at at 100, I would get 100% of nothing. big_smile

(Actually even Adsense is looking a bit better for me, and HP  ads always get more.)

4. IzzyM profile image90
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Wasn't there someone last year who hit a 100 after only being here about 3 months or something? I'm struggling to remember his name - he wrote about 100 hubs that I recall, but hasn't been seen for some time, at least not on the forums. I think he was part of the last 60DC challenge.

Wouldn't it be cool that the persons who's hubs and hubscores that get to that mark get recognition? I don't think I'll be getting there anytime soon but it would be nice.

5. Mark Ewbie profile image88
    Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago

I feel like I'm blowing my own trumpet a bit too much but here...

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/52080?p … ost1383918

You always do that to me, I really believed that it was real!

1. Mark Ewbie profile image88
        Mark Ewbieposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Lol... it IS real.

Oh well, my reputation precedes me.  I need a witness.  A reliable one.

1. CASE1WORKER profile image75
          CASE1WORKERposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Darren?

He's helping the police with their enquiries at present, good of him I think.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image96

I'll witness-- I think I was on the list once.

Lisa HWposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Whoa, Mark,   You are, indeed, impressive.   smile   

(As for me, I took ages. I kind of don't like the 100 score when it does occasionally show up, though.  We all know what will inevitably follow it.  mad  I think HP needs to introduce the new, super-powered, HubScore - 120!!    Now THAT would be a challenge.  smile

I just got lucky Lisa... and put a lot of self promotion effort into forums and stuff.

I think what the score really means is very little in terms of traffic or quality of writing.  It is more of a 'belonging' thing, but even then the computer can't tell if all those posts were nice or just wind ups.

Oh what the heck.

I am impressive.

About a month ago the Hubpage fluke happened to me but I knew it wasn't real. My best hubs were at 0 and the newer ones were like 90+, my hubberscore was 97.

Lisa HWposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Mark    Yes, you are.    smile

working