jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Hello to all. I'm new hubber and I need help.

1. profiler profile image76
    profilerposted 9 years ago

Hello to all the community. Hope all is well with everyone of you!

I just joined Hubpages and made 2 hubs but not a lot of people viewed it, maybe my hubs are bad or don't have enough exposer.

Can some of you help me getting them better?

They are http://hubpages.com/hub/New-product-on- … ma-Waffles and http://hubpages.com/hub/Want-revenge-fr … noy-a-tron

A big thank you in advance!

1. Maddie Ruud profile image78
      Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago in reply to this

First of all, welcome!  I'm the Community Manager here at HubPages.

Here at HubPages we try to encourage unique, original evergreen content (stuff people will be searching for not only this week, but a year or two or five from now as well).  The first hub is pretty short, and probably won't attract traffic post-election.  The second hub (while hilarious) is duplicated a large number of times across the web, so it's competing for traffic with exactly the same text posted a bunch of other places.

Poking around the forums and browsing the hubs of some of our best authors might help you get an idea of what performs well.  And if you're ever stuck for ideas, there's the requests section to jumpstart your writing.

Again, welcome.  Any new format takes some time to get used to, but I'm sure once you get the hang of it, you'll do well!

1. Misha profile image74
        Mishaposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Maddie, is it a coinkidink you are leading the list of best authors at this time? wink

1. Maddie Ruud profile image78
          Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Shoot, I better post some spam and duped content to lower my HubScore.

2. profiler profile image76
    profilerposted 9 years ago

Thanks for your feedback maddie.
    Just created 2 more hubs. I'm doing different types so I can see what suits me best!

Keep up the good work!

Hug to Misha as well!

working