jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

EXPRESS Yourself!!! Say anything Unusual......

1. sarasotadui profile image59
    sarasotaduiposted 6 years ago

What do you want to say to your loved one that you failed to say when he or she is still around?

1. LhouvieBlue profile image56
      LhouvieBlueposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Well lola was my bestfriend when she still living. I tell every details of my daily routine. If there's one thing I wanted to say I know she knew it until the very end of her life. Loving her is the best thing I did in life, and losing her turn me in blue.

2. sarasotadui profile image59
    sarasotaduiposted 6 years ago

When my father died, I was so depressed thinking what it would be like when I was there beside him before he closed his eyes. I never realized what I've missed until he's gone. Because of my current situation, my work and daily routines, I forgot to return home where I first started to ward off my innocence. I forgot the people, the place, the environment. I was very engrossed to my present career. Now, I am guilty. I am guilty of the reality that I was once forgotten. I still have a family back home and I can't recall any second thinking of going home.. .

"I miss you, father."

3. thooghun profile image83
    thooghunposted 6 years ago

"Sorry". Nowadays it is unusual.

1. Extinct Soul profile image59
      Extinct Soulposted 6 years agoin reply to this

oh! I'm sorry to hear that...I mean yeah....I just think.....oh well, yeah you're right....sorry...smile

4. maxravi profile image58
    maxraviposted 6 years ago

what is see is never what you get..

1. LhouvieBlue profile image56
      LhouvieBlueposted 6 years agoin reply to this

yeah you may be right  because you are unique with any other person.

5. Seafarer Mama profile image85
    Seafarer Mamaposted 6 years ago

So many thoughts about this...but one thing comes to mind is a friend named Christine who died suddenly of meningitis. Wow. Still can't believe she's dead...since 2005. Wanted her to know how much her friendship and encouragement meant in my life...how much I admired her for the remarkable woman that she was. :0)

6. Eaglekiwi profile image80
    Eaglekiwiposted 6 years ago

There is this poem and I cannot remember all of it or who wrote it but I remember this much.

"Bring me flowers when I am still here"
    "For when I am in the ground,it will be too late"

1. sarasotadui profile image59
      sarasotaduiposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Good memory Eaglekiwi... I suppose it is a nice poem...

7. healinghands1668 profile image80
    healinghands1668posted 6 years ago

"If I realized how much I meant to you, I would have not been so afraid. I wish I had known sooner how dearly you loved me."

8. BaliMermaid profile image57
    BaliMermaidposted 6 years ago

Nobody know what the nose knows. So speak beak!

working