jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (19 posts)

Highest Number of Hubs Published?

1. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 6 years ago

Does anyone know the highest number of hubs published on one account? I saw someone that had over 1000 hubs!

I also recall a hubber who has 2500 hubs! That is just insane - especially if they wrote on multiple niches!

The success stories say some people make $1000+/monthly, but I believe the people who have over 1000 hubs might make more - assuming they write on searched terms.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with QuestionMaster.   I know people with huge numbers of Hubs, who are earning less than me.  Quality wins over quantity every time.

2. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
      FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think Patty Inglish has one of the largest numbers, though as she has been here four years that is not surprising.

2. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 6 years ago

The traffic they get may be a clue.

3. Richieb799 profile image61
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Whoever writes a 2500 hubs must not have a life or be using software lol..I remember a thread about spammers on here and 1 had 2500 hubs I think.

1. SunSeven profile image62
      SunSevenposted 6 years ago in reply to this
      1. Will Apse profile image87
        Will Apseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A lot of Hal's page are rants along the lines of 'Obama is a communist'. But when he wasn't in rant mode, he could really write a good page.

2. Richieb799 profile image61
        Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

He must of earned a fair bit from 130,000 views in a day lol

David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

All on one hub?

2. Will Apse profile image87
          Will Apseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

He is famous for saying that he earned almost nothing. His pages were not keyword driven and there were no adsense matches. I would guess he makes more with HP.

2. David 470 profile image87

I have a lot of respect for Hal for writing that many hubs. His traffic & earnings must be high?

He must of written 1,000,000,000 words lol.

1. QuestionMaster profile image88
        QuestionMasterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A high number of hubs doesn't necessarily mean high earnings or even traffic.

Hal Lacino has the 1M views badge while Sunseven (an account that is four years old also, and with 407 hubs) has the 10M badge.

I forgot there was a badge for 10 million.

I understand that a lot of hubs does not mean more traffic/earnings, but it increases chances. (assuming the person is trying to make money.)

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
            Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not really, if they're all rubbish!

2. Richieb799 profile image61
            Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with Dave here, writing a lot your bound to have quite a few bads ones but there's more chance of getting lucky with one that is a current trend or hasn't been thought of.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image91
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

There was a guy that had 2500.  I forget his name - and I think that he'd decided to just stop there.

1. QuestionMaster profile image88
      QuestionMasterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That was the person linked and discussed above - Hal Lacino

5. Rehana Stormme profile image84
    Rehana Stormmeposted 6 years ago

Let's see...if you write one hub per day, within 3 years, you can have more than 1000 hubs...and if each of your hubs is earning 1 dollar (minimum) per month, you can make $1,000 every month! Wow....all it takes is writing quality hubs, seo maximisation and driving traffic to your hubs. Nothing comes easy, a lot of hard work is required - but think of the possibilities!

1. WriteAngled profile image91
      WriteAngledposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My hubs make something like one third or less of your assumed sum per month.

working