jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Fan Mail

1. the clean life profile image70
    the clean lifeposted 5 years ago

I have been having a problem with my Fan Mail. I go to follow someone and write a message in Fan mail. When I hit submit it tells me something went wrong and should report the problem.

1. Mighty Mom profile image89
      Mighty Momposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Same thing happened to me today.
      Have you tried closing out of HP and refreshing and coming back in?
      Also, it might be that the fan mail actually DID get posted (?)
      Check with the hubber(s) you were trying to leave fan mail for...

Otherwise, look forward to other responses here!
      MM

the clean lifeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

MM so nice to hear from you and thanks for the reply. I might try refreshing page and see what happens and I will fo to that hubber and see if it went through. Talk to you soon and let me know if your problem is fixed with the Fan Mail.

Mark

1. Mighty Mom profile image89
          Mighty Momposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good to see you too TCL!
          I just checked someone I followed earlier and do not see the fan mail I left (or tried to leave). So I unfollowed, thinking I could hit "follow" again and try to leave fan mail.
          Nope.
          I am going to follow (no pun intended) my own suggestion now and try signing out and refreshing my browser and seeing if that fixes it.
          Let me know what, if anything, you discover!

2. Ari Lamstein profile image77
      Ari Lamsteinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I just tried to reproduce this issue but was unable to.  However, for your most recent post it sounds like this issue has been resolved for you as well.

Yes everything seems to be running fine. Thank you Ari and thank you Hubpages Team !!

2. Maralexa profile image86
    Maralexaposted 5 years ago

Hi Mark

It happened to me today also.  I hit submit a second time and it seemed to go through but I wasn't sure.  When I went to check, it was there.  I thought, If this person gets 2 fan mail messages from me (probably wouldn't happen) then OK.  At least they know I appreciate them. 

Hope this helps,
    Marilyn

Hi Marilyn

Thanks for informing of this problem. It real nice seeing you again. I will try and refresh mine too and see what happens.Also a couple of times I wrote a reply to a posting and all I saw was red ink saying I recently posted the same comment and that is prohibited. i only wrote it once so Ii think HP has a few things going on. No worries they will fix it as always. Going to hit the sack now.  Have a great night and Good night to you smile

Mark

3. the clean life profile image70
    the clean lifeposted 5 years ago

Fan Mail link now working fine Marilyn and have a great week ahead smile

working