jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Weird morning

1. Haunty profile image89
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

This morning I dreamed that I was in a night club dancing really hard and enjoying it. Then I woke up with my heart racing. This has never happened before. Do you think it's normal?

1. paradigmsearch profile image93
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I'm not saying this is what it is, but if it keeps happening, you might want to research sleep apnea. sad

Hauntyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I didn't gasp or anything when I woke up. But it's good to know that this might be a consideration too. Thanks. smile

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Well, there wouldn't be anything odd about it, if that's what you want to know. A prime example: someone having an exotic dream wakes up with their heart racing or partly sweaty. lol

3. Mighty Mom profile image87
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

I've often wondered if physically exerting dreams could count as my aerobic exercise for the day! That would be so efficient, wouldn't it!??

4. Haunty profile image89
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

That's interesting. Why is the heart racing if the body doesn't need more blood and oxygen?

@MM: If it does, I took up exercise this morning. I can control my dreams to some extent so this would be ever so convenient.

5. AEvans profile image78
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

Your heart race can increase during a dream. Especially one like that. big_smile

Hauntyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Now I know. Thanks. smile

working