jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Unpublished After Revision

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
    couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago

Dear HubPages Staff - I just revised a hub which was pink (in need of revision).  Upon being "done editing", it will not republish due to being "overly promotional".  There are absolutely zero promotions on this hub.  No links, no ads (of my doing), no re-direction to anywhere.  What's up?

2. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

http://hubpages.com/faq/#overly_promotional

What browser are you using? If it's IE, maybe try a different browser and see if it's a problem with the button?

couturepopcafeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks.  I tried that, no good.  I went to the policies link and double checked.  Nothing on this hub should be questionable since there's nothing on it.  No product, nothing.

1. Jason Menayan profile image59
        Jason Menayanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Is it the roasted bone soup one?

It looks like the problem was too many Amazon/eBay products (you need to have a minimum of 50 words per product listing) but now that you have no products listed, so the moderation team will probably review and republish your Hub soon.

The status in pink changed from "Needs revision" to "Submitted for Publication."

Do they take the products off?  When I went to revise it there were no products so I don't remember if I initially had any on there.  Thanks so much for this clarification.

1. Jason Menayan profile image59
            Jason Menayanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No, the moderation team does not alter your Hubs. You must have removed the product listings yourself.

The only things we remove are Capsules that we deprecate, like the News Capsule.

TY

working