jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Ihate myself as I have turned into a Procrastination King

1. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I have been procrastinating a lot of late. I plan out schedules for the day and sometimes even week but keep wasting time doing useless stuff on the internet. I hardly make like $50-60 at Hubpages per month. I do some writing job and my monthly income reaches about $200. I really need to scale it up but really hating the fact that I am not taking action for this. Please help me get out this.

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are not alone! In my case, it's more like a deer-in-headlights kind of thing. If I don't snap out of it, I'm basically screwed.

2. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can only help yourself, Sid.

I, too, am an expert at procrastinating when I should be working. Sometimes I just  play Spider Solitaire instead.

I think I read you were getting married, recently? If so, congratulations, BUT GET YER BLOODY FINGER OUT AND GET TO WORK!!!

Happy now ?

2. sid_candid profile image61

Thanks Izzy for your wishes but my marriage is not happening as of now. I have to find someone else to marry as the girl whom I was to marry actually loves someone else.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Lucky escape eh?

Now stop the celebrating and GET TO WORK!! No excuses, your old mam needs the income even if you don't.

Plus it's good practice for you.

One day the right girl will come along, You need to be ready to provide for her smile

3. sid_candid profile image61

Thanks Izzy, I will get down to work.

working