Organized ???

1. cavallo profile image59
    cavalloposted 5 years ago

It is my biggest hindrance to myself. Getting organized. With my work ,long hours and six day week. Things pile up. Notes are scribbled in pads,files etc. All over the place. So easy to lose track of where I'm at. Forget what is where.Have attempted to create some sort of system but goes out the window after a few days.
    Would be great to find a system I could adopt with pen and paper. To save time and losing track of things.Not being an office type person and a real amateur the simpler the better.
    Any suggestions welcome.

1. sportgames profile image61
      sportgamesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The simplest thing to get organize is to use a computer, you can use an excel file or a special program for these. There is a theory that it is better to have things stored somewhere to consult from time to time then to try to remember what you have to do.

You can find all kind of notebooks that will help you organize, they come with a calendar so you can plan your work with weeks ahead.

1. cavallo profile image59
        cavalloposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Sport. Excel sounds good. With so much going on it is easy to lose track of things. Might have to trim down my work a bit too.

working