jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (18 posts)

Weekly Topic Inspiration: Getting Organized and Killing Clutter

1. Simone Smith profile image94
    Simone Smithposted 6 years ago

Weekly Topic Inspiration: Getting Organized and Killing Clutter

Have family visiting for the holidays? Now is the time to get rid of excess (and embarrassing) clutter. Why not photograph the process and turn your chore into a useful Hub on killing clutter?

Getting Organized is one of this week’s two Weekly Topic Inspiration themes. To see some frequently searched for terms on the subject and get community support, stop by the forum thread: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/87316

2. lpanfil profile image76
    lpanfilposted 6 years ago

Yeah - no one wants to see my underware drawer.

3. barryrutherford profile image75
    barryrutherfordposted 6 years ago

Being Organized can improve your life dramatically. Here are a few tips on being organized better. read more

4. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

Mr Henry is an Awesome Hoover.......unfortunatly cannot buy in Sweden.

5. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

Too many toys? Need to organize your kids' toys? Learn how to declutter your home by using some organization tips for your children's toys. read more

6. tirelesstraveler profile image81
    tirelesstravelerposted 6 years ago

Ideas to organize your home, your children and your parents. read more

7. beindustrial profile image63
    beindustrialposted 6 years ago

I plan to write about storage solutions, this I can think can help greatly in organizing and de-cluttering our homes...

8. beindustrial profile image63
    beindustrialposted 6 years ago

One of the biggest dilemmas any person can have is how to keep their home and working spaces well kept and organized. This is the same problem I used to have in our garage where I do most of my handy-dandy activities; same thing with our living room... read more

9. AliciaC profile image99
    AliciaCposted 6 years ago

Decluttering and organizing a home makes life less stressful, enables us to accomplish tasks efficiently, creates a place to relax, and makes the home safer. read more

10. alissaroberts profile image89
    alissarobertsposted 6 years ago

You can organize every room with a cubby organizer. Wrote a hub but forgot to "answer the question" smile Cubby Organizers - A Great Way to Organize Any Room of the House

11. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

Tips for organizing your home with baskets. Recycle those flower and fruit baskets by using them in all rooms of your home or use them to fill and give as gifts. read more

12. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

Need an easy spring cleaning housekeeping tip? Here's a technique to motivate the messy procrastinator to clean up a room in only 15 minutes. A tool for spring cleaning is as simple as an egg timer. read more

13. bayareagreatthing profile image70
    bayareagreatthingposted 6 years ago

Being a "messy" at heart, I wrote on this topic a while back.

"How to Clean Your House Fast for Guests: cleaning tips from a slob"

Here is my hub for all my fellow messy hubbers! http://bayareagreatthing.hubpages.com/h … for-guests

14. DeborahNeyens profile image97
    DeborahNeyensposted 6 years ago

Learn how to reclaim your home from clutter and get your unwanted stuff to people who need it. read more

15. Lindy's World profile image73
    Lindy's Worldposted 6 years ago

How to get your home less cluttered and chaotic. read more

16. Chin chin profile image92
    Chin chinposted 6 years ago

If you need storage containers for organizing your home stuff, you don't have to buy them all the time. Why not use storage containers using recycled materials? This hub will teach you how to make them. read more

17. clmama profile image82
    clmamaposted 5 years ago

Moving can be a stressful life experience, but allowing the process to unfold in an organized fashion will most certainly make it more enjoyable. read more

18. ChaplinSpeaks profile image94
    ChaplinSpeaksposted 5 years ago

Are you tired of all the junk and mess plaguing your home?  Is it hard to get a basic cleaning in due to all the extra STUFF?  Follow these tips to get your home clutter-free in one week. read more