jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

Hello again everyone!

1. brimancandy profile image81
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

I have been away for a while due to lack of internet service. I'm glad to see that my hubs haven't fallen off the face of the earth. And, was shocked to see that one of my hubs has reached almost 8,000 views!

Unfortunately, I have dial up service, so my chances of uploading pictures with any future hubs is going to be limited. 2011 was a really tough year, and I am now living with my mom. (My partner moved in with his sister)

I might be hanging out in the forums, but, will try to keep with positive subjects, and avoid the church spewing crapfest that is coming from the presidential BS. Just glad that Bachman is history!! Hurray!!

1. Mighty Mom profile image87
      Mighty Momposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Happy to be the first to officially welcome you back!
      Sorry to hear about your life situation. 2011 was a suck-o year and a lot of us are happy to leave it behind.

You always have interesting and fun topics so I look forward to some diversion.
      You're very smart to stay out of the political fray. It hasn't changed one iota and I doubt it will anytime soon. Oh, except all the people who supported the flavor-of-the-month club (Cain, Perry, Gingrich) will now rally behind the Rominator.
      Not Evan G. tho. He's the only consistent and loyal one.

brimancandyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. I already slipped, and discussed politics!! UGH!!!

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome back. smile big_smile

brimancandyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks!

3. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 5 years ago

Welcome back!  Congratulations on your 8000 views to one hub.  Thanks for catching us up.  Hope 2012 brings better days.

4. Randy Godwin profile image97
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

Glad to see you back, BC!  I wondered about your circumstances since you reported some problems a while back!  Hope things are better for you this year!smile

5. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...was wondering where you were...wishing you and your partner to bode well for 2012

6. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Happy New Year Mate... and Someway and co.... smile

I've just come back too... from yet another unexplained Forum Ban roll

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years agoin reply to this

what?..........happy new year to you too PD!

1. Pearldiver profile image81
        Pearldiverposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Cheers for your mail ML.. yeah our Summer has been Rain.. Wind.. Rain and a Ship Wreck that has destroyed our beaches and fishing spots.  Containers, Cargo and Oil scattered everywhere and it's raining again! sad

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
          SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years agoin reply to this

oh no...that's really too bad about the spill...just googled info on it ...and yeah, the storms will add to it all...

...come to Canada for a visit - looks like winter on the coast is much better than your summer

later...gater

and....kia ora....

7. emievil profile image80
    emievilposted 5 years ago

welcome back! glad to see the 'old' hubbers coming back to HP smile

8. brimancandy profile image81
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the kind replies.

working