jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What Woud you do

1. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 8 years ago

If you didn't have a TV or Radio or Computer?

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

Go nuts.

1. Lady Guinevere profile image60
      Lady Guinevereposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I would be doing alot of reading.  That would be after I relaxed for a day, then I would be bored!
      Seriously what did they do before they had TV and Radio?  Where there lots of farms and what did those people do that lived in the city?
      Do you think we may be heading back this way?

1. Lissie profile image84
        Lissieposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Read, talk , entertain themselves by singing, charades etc - it was a different world - i am not sure it was a better world but it was certainly different.

Id give up TV/radio - but you'd have to fight me for the broadband internet  connection!

3. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

I used to be an artist of sorts. For most of my life never imagined I would end up mostly on the computer. No electronics probably go back to art. As far as before the electronic age, there was lots of work to do. Unlike today everything was done by hand. I remember whole day just to rake leaves in the yard.

4. mhei profile image76
    mheiposted 8 years ago

i would probably just keep myself soooo busy @ work to forget not having a pc  ....like lissie, i CAN live w/o tv or radio...haven't even turned my tv on for ages now..but no pc.... sad i think ill die. LOL lol

5. Jerrico Usher profile image58
    Jerrico Usherposted 8 years ago

I'd be trying to invent them...

working