jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Issues with pictures?

1. thelyricwriter profile image57
    thelyricwriterposted 5 years ago

Was wondering if anyone else was having trouble loading pictures on new articles in the "create a hub" format. This is the first time I have ever had an issue. Thanks in advance.

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No not really , I just loaded some pictures and did not face any problems.. Hope it is working well again...maybe a glitch.

2. Michael J Rapp profile image60
    Michael J Rappposted 5 years ago

I'm having the same problem this morning with a new Hub.  When I view the unpublished Hub on my Blackberry the pics are there, but when I view it on my PC they are not.  I thought it was something with my browser but maybe it's a HP glitch.  How it gets fixed if it is!

3. thelyricwriter profile image57
    thelyricwriterposted 5 years ago

Michael, I am having the same issue. This has never happened to me before. My wife said she is having trouble playing her game now as well, so it may be my computer. When I try to upload my pictures, it uploads one every 5-7 pictures only. If I place a new picture capsule, it will upload the first picture, even the ones I tried before. It doesn't make sense to me. It is costing me another hour to create an article, which already adds to a few hours that it takes me to create an article. Don't know if I need to download something or not. I have also noticed that some avatars are now not showing as well. Has to be connected to this issue cause it has never happened before. Thanks in advance.

4. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 5 years ago

working