Peanutritious profile image 59

Is anyone else being driven mad by insect bites at the moment?

Is anyone being plagued by insect bites? I've never had them as bad as this. It's driving me mad! I've looked on the internet and it seems i'm not alone in feeling like this. Anti-histimines don't seem to make any difference.

innerspin profile image87

innerspin says

• Peanutritious profile image

Tara Carbery (Peanutritious) 4 years ago

The itchiness is hideous isn't it! I've got bites all round my ankles. I think it may be Cat fleas as 'Frontline' the stuff that used to work brilliantly seems to be no longer effective!

I'll try the garlic capsules. Thanks for the suggestion!

tlmcgaa70 profile image67

tlmcgaa70 says

• Peanutritious profile image

Thanks. I think it's fleas from my Cats. The frontline that used to be really effective isn't anymore. I've been told to buy Advantage from the vets instead. I'll try the diatomaceous earth on my bedding and carpets.

Borsia profile image59

Borsia says

• Peanutritious profile image

Borsia, when I lived in Thailand I was plagued by mosquitos. My hand swelled up so much it looked deformed! It calmed down eventually but it would seem mosquitos and fleas find me particularly tasty!