Anna Haven profile image 84

You have only one day to step back into one period of history. What time would you go back to?

Would you walk with the mighty dinosaurs, hear the vikings roar or would you go back to see your great, great grandfather as a boy?

aviannovice profile image92

Best Answer Deb Hirt (aviannovice) says

• Anna Haven profile image

Anna Haven 4 years ago

Thankyou for reading and answering aviannovice :)

Your description created a clear picture in my head. The gangster meeting sounds really exciting, you have left me wondering, what would they say....

Barine Sambaris profile image79

Barine Sambaris says

• Anna Haven profile image

Anna Haven 4 years ago

Thankyou very much for answering Barine Sambaris, I am sure that would be a very interesting time to visit.

Enigmatic Me profile image77

J (Enigmatic Me) says

• Anna Haven profile image

Anna Haven 4 years ago

Hi Enigmatic Me, every decade definately had it's interesting times. Thankyou for taking the time to read and answer :)

Lor's Stories profile image60

Lor's Stories says

• Anna Haven profile image

Anna Haven 4 years ago

Thankyou Lor's Stories for taking the time to read my question and also for your interesting answer :)

penlady profile image60

penlady says

• Anna Haven profile image

Anna Haven 4 years ago

Thankyou for answering penlady, the 1970's seem to be quite an iconic era.

I know what you mean about TV shows, I loved the A Team, Knight Rider and Dukes of Hazzard in the 80's when I was growing up, Saturday nights were brilliant!

anndango says

• Anna Haven profile image

Anna Haven 4 years ago

Hi Anndango, if I was you I would do that to. That is an incredible story of how part of your family settled in Canada from England, no wonder you would spend your day with them.

Thankyou for reading and for your really interesting answer :)