levicolemagic profile image 81

What is your reason for believing in god?

If you believe in god, what do you base this belief on? Is it 100% faith? Or, do you have a logical thought process that leads you to this conclusion?

• levicolemagic profile image

Levi Henley (levicolemagic) 2 years ago

Thanks for your answer. I personally have never encountered nor seen evidence for a miracle. But if you believe you saw one I'm not doubting you.

wrenchBiscuit profile image89

Ronnie wrenchBiscuit (wrenchBiscuit) says

• levicolemagic profile image

Levi Henley (levicolemagic) 2 years ago

Thanks for the response and very well put. Correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like you believe in pantheism. I am not sure I agree with all of it. But, your answer was so well put I can't/won't argue with it.

The0NatureBoy profile image79

Elijah A Alexander Jr (The0NatureBoy) says

4 weeks ago
Blessed Hill profile image82

Blessed Hill says