Lady Guinevere profile image 60

What are your thoughts on this?

Moving the dates for each season one month forward. Each year for the past, oh ten years or more, I have begun to nntice that when the calendare says it is the frist day of the new season it isn't always so according to the weather. I think that they should move it up one month to give a truer dated of that first day of the new season. Like First day of Sping should start Aoril 21, instead on March and so on. It just makes more sense that way to go by weather conditions than old calendar dates.

Best Answer The Examiner-1 says

wendi_w profile image82

wendi_w says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 2 years ago

I understand that....but the earth and seasons seem tohave change by one month.

MizBejabbers says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Good observations and questions. The poles can only shift so much. The Earth is on a rubber band type of axis and eventually it will spring back into what it was before. I don't believe in predictions. Weathermen cant predict the weather for tomor