What will lead to the destruction of mankind

1. vanteezy profile image34
    vanteezyposted 8 years ago

What will lead to the destruction of mankind

2. skye2day profile image76
    skye2dayposted 8 years ago

Sin The wages of sin is death. God loves us so much he gave us free will. We can choose to follow him. He is the light. He is the creator. He gives life, eternal life.
      The enemy is working hard to take anyone down or away from the truth. The truth is there is a paradise waiting for you if you believe Jesus died on the Cross for you and rose from the grave and invite him into your heart. Brownie points do not take you to heaven. No one would get there.  For us he suffered a brutal death. He is awesome. He is the way.
    The Devil and the ones that do not believe Christ is the savior will be thrown into the lake of fire by the angels of God. We are getting closer each day. I believe the righteous will be lifted out of here before the mark of the beast comes into play. Revelation(End Times) Romans 9:9-10 Salvation. Where there is good there is bad, where there is light there is dark. The light always puts out the dark. God will wipe out the enemy.
    Then we will all be in Paradise together. No Evil, tears, sadness,fear,political agenda,debt, starvation, poverty or sadness. You treasures will be stored in heaven. Where your heart is so are your treasures. God knows our hearts. Do not be fooled.y (Malaki) I am not short breathed, am I?
    God Bless Patti

3. Amy M profile image54
    Amy Mposted 8 years ago

The destruction of mankind started in the Garden when Eve took a bite of the proverbial apple. It has been downhill ever since. Mankind itselt has lead and is continuing to lead to a very violent end.