why does god give a damn about you

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (67 posts)
  1. profile image52
    aahmed1988posted 12 years ago

You see lets make it very clear on this particular question, If the God you believe is in the skies, heavens, or somewhere only HE can see us. Lets say this statement was true. Lets also say, when we Pray for something we want and he makes it true. DID YOU PRAY TO BE BORN? DID YOU CHOOSE TO BE IN THE FAMILY YOU ARE BORN IN? HOW COMES ITS THE POOR PEOPLE WITH MANY QUESTIONS AND CHASE HAPPINESS ALL THERE LIFE? WHY WOULD GOD GIVE ME THE CHILDHOOD I HAD? Let me make it more clear is a part of my life I went through this, at the age of 3, I, mum, dad, and older brother lived in IRAQ, BAGHDAD, All in one room. One night dad arrived from his 12 hour work, and a simple question, dad asked mum, "Can you make me a cup of tea" mum said "No, am tired" this ended their marriage. At this point dad had slapped mum very hard, it actually hurt me. I quickly took off my slippers, as I tried to throw it on my dad, he had grabbed me from my neck and legs, pulled me up and thrown me on my back on the concrete floor and mum had left the house and I was screaming silently for air on the floor crying and seeing my mum leaving, I thought I'd never see her again. I am now 23 (1988) (as I wrote this)

After their marriage broke down, I lived with my grand mum for 5 years, she was just over 90, Lived in a small kitchen, slept on a concrete floor, no one to play or talk with, I had been sitting down eating my brains out to understand why am I in this situation? No one had an answer because there where no one listening! I could only hear, feel what I wanted. Why did God not listen to me? Why would he help a 3 year old at this point? Don't you think this Creator Created and maintained and cared about this whole entire development of this entire universe, couldn't answer my simple question or try to help me have a better life! that's 5 years of Praying. Ok I might not get 1 or 2 prays but for 5 years, God was sitting down giving intelligence to the Americans and Israel's to Invent better weapons and beat the shit out of IRAQ?? I don't get Religion for 1 Bit . And i write to make people aware, but what happens when i try to make people aware Nothing, they are so selfish Arrogant  Individuals that just don't get the fact that GOD is YOU! AND Don't forget what do we call a "maybe it was real story?" Legend, right? Well lets put it my way, RELIGION, sounds of abbreviation exists in this name, "REAL LEGEND" and the word BIBLE, ITS BUYABLE! WHY WOULD THEY SOUND THE SAME? Ill tell you why, they made you horrified of Hell and death and God Judging, Now the Bible is "Buyable" Gateway to heaven folks, this way!

1. lobobrandon profile image88
      lobobrandonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Another spammer - huh!

2. Philanthropy2012 profile image82
      Philanthropy2012posted 12 years agoin reply to this

The very fact that religion is prominent in the poorer, poverty stricken countries is great evidence to why people believe in religion.

The fact that it is rapidly dying out in developed countries is proof that in comfort, people no longer seek a religious way out of their problems.

Desperation breeds religion because people cling to the hope that it provides, the hope, that by praying and being religiously 'good', all of their problems will disappear.

Religious following shares the same concept with why (stupid) people buy lottery tickets. Truly, they know that they won't win anything, but they cling to the chance of winning big and fixing all of their problems.

You will see that in both cases, education reduces the buying into of both religion and lottery tickets.

3. Seek-n-Find profile image69
      Seek-n-Findposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I am so sorry for the suffering that you went through as a child.  My suffering was different than yours, but if there is one thing that connects the humans throughout the world, I think it would be suffering, for each person has their own hard things to live and face.  I won't try to come up with "the reason" why you went through what you went through--I don't know.  But I do know a few things I'd like to share.  One, is that God is good.  He created things perfect--and there was no suffering originally.  Two, is that God is a God of free will.  He wanted people to be able to choose so the choice to say "no" to God and His ways was built into the system (thus, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil).  When people (in the first case, Adam and Eve) chose not to listen to God and trust in His ways, the "opposite of God and His ways" option manifested.  This was sin.  The curse of sin brought suffering and death to all of creation.  Third, God cared about this devastating turn of events and came up with a solution.  Fourth, God sent Jesus to take the punishment of sin and the curse of death and to free mankind and creation from the affects and consequences of sin.  He took our inheritance (sin/death) and gave us His inheritance (free from sin and free from eternal death).  And here we find ourselves in this process called "time" in which the spiritual realities are being played out in the natural.  Satan and his demons are still around and causing havoc, even though he war has ultimately already been won, the battles are playing themselves out and the Devil won't go down without a fight.  And here we are, caught in the middle of this Epic Battle between good and evil.  God always hears our prayers, but there are reasons it may seem like He does not.  Sometimes His answer is "yes" sometimes it is "no, I have a better plan if you will trust me", sometimes it is "not yet" and other times the provisions come from His hand but we don't realize it is from Him.  Sometimes he sends me to answer His prayer and I don't want to step out of my comfort zone to help.  Sometimes He gives you an idea--a strength--or another way through it--but you don't know that came from Him.  God became a man--Jesus--and suffered the ultimate experience.  The very ones He made--His own people--rejected Him and killed Him.  He was hated when he gave only love.  He was called a liar when He spoke only truth.  He was called the Devil when He came from God.  When He healed others, He was accused of "breaking the Law" and when He didn't do things the way others wanted Him to, He was wrongly accused.  Jesus knows about suffering.  He is not absent--He wept with you--and waits even now--to "bring good from bad" if you will receive from His scarred hands.  There will be a day when every tear is wiped away and we will see why this process included pain.  If you are still willing to hear from God, let me know...

2. SpanStar profile image60
    SpanStarposted 12 years ago

I believe it’s possible for a naive person to have slip of the tongue for example one could say “I have relative that likes to go coon hunting” in the present of some Afro-Americans and as you can see that statement could be viewed two different ways.

Having read your article is sounds like you have many personal issues that you’ll need to work out.  What people over look when we are talking about the Christian believe is God gave this planet over to mankind to control now if mankind decided to run this planet into the ground why do we go back to God and blame him for that?

The world doesn’t have to be the way it is but we chose to make this way.  We decided that these people over here can have all the wealth while those people over there will need to keep struggling to keep the wealthy wealthy.  God didn’t create this system men did.

Mankind has been warring we each other since Cain kill Abel, these wars are the actions of men because apparently we love to fight and kill.

God cares about those who are  Willing to believe and give people a second chance at life and you’re right we weren’t ask to be born but you mostly are asked if you want a second chance at life.

1. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You have a tendency of answering SPAM posts? roll

1. SpanStar profile image60
        SpanStarposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Whoever they are when it comes to God they might need an answer.

2. A Troubled Man profile image59
      A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

An eye for an eye...

Since Cain killed Abel, it's all been about vengeance. Believers have been taught to fight and kill by their god ever since then.

1. manlypoetryman profile image82
        manlypoetrymanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Time-Out: Point Clarification Point : Ojective opinionated subjective thought pattern being used on field: 10 Yard Penalty: Replay the Down.

I am a Believer...I have gone to many huge churches in my area....and other areas....over many years. Never once...have I ever heard a preacher mention "eye for an eye" explained in the manner you just stated. You know...whether you like the way people think or not...you're not going to change the facts by substituting your own.

1. A Troubled Man profile image59

Who cares what a preacher believes? I simply go by what is written. Don't you?

I go by what is written...in this instance. Yes. I wouldn't say that about everything...but with the written word...I would surely go by what is written. Other writings...I would take with a grain of salt...depending on the sources of reference. (BTW...Preachers preach from that same written word...or they ain't preachers...capiche?)

With that said...I make my evaluation with what is written throughout the whole book...Not Just One or Two Sentences!

1. Philanthropy2012 profile image82

Preachers are just people. People who are making an interpretation of the bible. The Bible is a source of interpretation, there's no one way of reading it correctly. Probably because it's fiction.

People often have different interpretations...but once they study and come from the same place...they usually all come pretty close to the mark...whether studying the truth or fiction.

Is that why there are over 40,000 different sects, i.e. official interpreatations of Christianity alone?

You make a good point...but by that same statistic...you also help to validate what I said: "People often have different interpretations...but once they study and come from the same place...they usually all come pretty close to the mark...whether studying the truth or fiction."

Do all those over 40,000 different sects have the same interpretation...Do all of them come close enough to the mark on interpretations/ I would say they do...to qualify enough to be called: "Christian"...in the first place.

2. Seek-n-Find profile image69

Jesus said, "You have heard it said an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, but I tell you..." and He goes on to tell of a better way--and alternative and in fact, a complete opposite!  Context is always important to get the right message.

3. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

why all white? odd...

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
      paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

sry, tech issue, back to other maybe.

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
        paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I still have warmth.

4. profile image52

Spammer?

1. rbe0 profile image60
      rbe0posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Nope usually he says stuff that is kind of relevant. I think hes just having a serious technical issue with his brain right now. Usually he makes a lot more sense.

5. profile image52

God God God! If God can give a 2nd chance for survival people in Africa would have supply of free food delivered to them. The Poor children, remains just Bones No Flesh or energy. SuperGlued to the grounds that "God Created and Made humans look after it!" Look after the Earth? HOW?? How "WE" going to do that? How you going to turn off volcanos? earth quakes? Magnetic reversal of the poles????  What are we now so much better thinkers then God? You See lets take you back a Trillian Years ago, lets just Imagine this for God's sake...You are the only human that have ever existed on this whole planet..then you'll die... then what God's going to choose if you have sinned or not so he can throw you on his right heaven or left hell? No..If your non religious, a sinner, anything you think is against God he will Not do anything. I'll Tell you why...Because if YOU BELIEVE That God Heaven and Hell Exist, "THEN YOU ARE A FOLLOWER OF AN UNCLEAR UNFAIR UNPROVEN MATERIAL" Good Luck Folks on that. I am just going to sit and enjoy what Iv got left because know one will ever judge you, but you will judge yourself.

WHY WHY WHY Would GOD? put Oxigen part of living things??? Jheez... I love this topic... You see God placed plants, water, oxigen, things we need to live on...But he forgot the kebab. You see we are massive inventors of this we want to be first to do in and around people. Religion is the same. I dont know why would people waste thier time. Sooo many people around the world thousands of people beleived in God and were did they end up in the same surface they were born? No reason to believe it. But its exciting its like Michanics on a car. practical dramas. Ahmed

1. Disturbia profile image61
      Disturbiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

One day I hope to read something inspiring or enlightening in these religious forums; something beyond the same old cud which is constantly being chewed and regurgitated by different cows.

Disturbia, something inspiring or enlightening might be for you that educated people are giving up with all religions altogether and trends suggest it will die out soon, with countries like Czech having 60% atheism already.

You won't have to suffer any more regurgitating cows because all that there will be is a gentle mocking of past beliefs.

1. TMMason profile image60
          TMMasonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Have you informed the 6 billion religious folk of this?

I'm sorry, what century are you from? Here's what the real world looks like:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … anada.html

The 2011 consensus is going to be a big shock for the religious.

Be under no illusion, religion, especially Christianity, is increasing in countries like Nigeria, India, China, that's where the numbers are made up. The poorest and most populated countries as it has always been, stick to the hopes that religions bring.

But take the developed countries, and even the infamously pious USA is seeing decline in religion: http://www.faithandleadership.com/conte … ca-decline

Even the UK, France, Germany etc.

The 6 billion mark is no longer correct according to all modern studies, and even if it were, that doesn't change the fact that religion is dying out in the developed countries.

Have a nice day,

Philanthropy,

1. Seek-n-Find profile image69

Yay--religion can go to make room for God's idea which, I believe, really looks nothing like religion.  :-)

Exactly, if there is/was a loving God, he would have wanted us to run happily and morally by ourselves. Is it true respect for your creator if all of the actions you do are revolved around him not punishing you?

And whether you call it God, humanity, or spirituality, I think that humans just want the world to work for everyone.

2. TMMason profile image60

You go do the math... 6 billion is a rounded nimber, but there is not as many atheists as you are trying to bloat out there in the world.

Keep wishing though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … anada.html

http://philanthropy2012.hubpages.com/hu … s-A-Sadist

When did I say there were many atheists? I said that religion is dying in the developed world, which it is.

60% gone in the UK and Czech with the rest, even USA following.

I'm not arguing numbers, because the billions of poor people make up that for religion. Like say, all of the catholic countries that the pope has recently been torturing with his ban on condoms.. You know, spread aids, spread the love..

It's not necessary sad

1. TMMason profile image60

I guess I should ask... do you mean organized religion?... or a belief in a higher power in general? I would agree with you as far as orgasnized religion and their failing numbers... I would disagree as far as individual belief.

6. TMMason profile image60
    TMMasonposted 12 years ago

"When I look at thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars which thou hast established; what is man that thou art mindful of him...?" (Psalm 8:3-4)

You are not the first to wonder such.

And yes you have mad issues.

7. rbe0 profile image60
    rbe0posted 12 years ago

Hey Aahmed1988 I think I can help you with your problem by recommending a book for you to read.

http://www.amazon.com/Bad-Childhood-Goo … 006057786X

Shes really smart lady. Helped me out a lot when I was closer to your age.

8. profile image52

"I see children play"

"How blossom a childhood is destroyed"

Think of this right now, you sitting down, breathing as normal as possible, possibly you're a bit of a thinker who tries to reach the impossibles but those memories kicking in and your heart starts racing like formula 1 car just passed you at 500 mph. Flash of nastiest flashes amongst your eyes, blood scattered along the routes, the beautiful eyes red and the face paled, feet frozen, whispering voices trebles in the nights that darkest light bursts, crazy suicidal thoughts and starving stomachs craving rests, no one hears your screaming voice, alone bursts a light shines threw your eyes grabs you by the torso drags you at the speed of light, opens your life again like a new born baby. He says "Your free to go", I rushed to substitute I reached the cliffs of high mountains walking on sands and threw him in the sea, drowned and dissolved. I looked back, what I saw scattered my thoughts and anger distinguished, his footsteps where still there..Ahmed

9. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 12 years ago

Only goes to show us all! Angry people shouldn't forum! As obviously  aashed, You are an angry man and you cannot ever have peace until you lose the anger.  Its all pretty easy really ....if you can't believe in God .....don't!  But don't pour your hatred and bitterness at something you can't grasp anyway! The selfishness of so many non believers is  unbelieveable, they don't get God , and they don't want you to!

1. profile image0
      reeltaulkposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Are you serious?!?!?!?!....why is it that any time someone passionately expresses themselves, they are "angry".  Is this your way of trying to make him feel insecure just so he will shut his trap and internally poison himself, instead of expressing an emotion EVERYONE possesses!  I didn't see "NO angry people or forum post allowed" listed in hubpages RR!  or "You type of people have two many issues and need to keep it to yourself, because there are only happy people here.   He is entitled to talk about whatever he wants.  Don't be a stalker and respond to his post if you feel he is irrelevant or a spammer

10. profile image52

What I say in this post, I am not corrupted in my brain, Ill tell you why, First and Last we all are debating...But debating Topics being the subject and the main debate is actual the language we use to win in an argument! Just like gambling, hoever gambling is a debate against numbers and not the language. So look here people who use this website, please please please last please, DO NOT COMMENT YOUR NEGATIVITY ON MY POSTS, 80% YOU MAY NOT AGREE WITH WHAT I SAY, BUT ITS MY HECK OF OPINION AND THINKING, IF YOU WANT TO TALK NEGATIVE PLEASE USE A DIFFERENT WEBSITE.. WHERE EVER I GO IN THIS WORLD I FIND PEOPLE BEING NEGATIVE AGAINST PEOPLES THOUGHTS, IF YOU DONT AGREE DONT STICK YOUR HEAD IN JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT THINK AS MUCH AS ME!

I FOR YOUR INFORMATION HAVE DISCOVERED SECRETS OF SECRETS ABOUT THIS WHOLE ENTIRE FUNCTION OF THIS SOLAR SYSTEM, 1 WAY OF WHICH ALL SMARTEST SCIENTIST EINSTINE, NEWTON, CHARLES DARWIN, THEY ARE THE FATHERS OF MY THEORY BUT THEY MISSED 1 LITTLE INFO THAT SOLVES THE BIGGEST QUEST HOW IS THIS SOLAR SYSTEM FUNCTIONS, IN THE MOST THINKFULL WAY EVERYONE SAYS FABRIQUE AND GRAVITY, WELL NOT QUITE. I MADE SURE I PROVED IT. THE WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEM IS IN MY MIND AND WILL NEVER SHARE IT JUST YET. THE BIOLOGY, MISSING LINK? AND ISAAC NEWTON'S GRAVITY ARE AN EXTREMELY GOOD SOURCE OF INFO FOR THE QUEST WHY DID WE TURN FROM NEANTHEDORES TO HUMANS. WELL THIS MAY NOT MAKE SENSE AT ALL.

1. rbe0 profile image60

Nothing is wrong with you man. Go pet a fuzzy puppy or something.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Nabasheen/GangstaPikachu.png

2. profile image0
      reeltaulkposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol@ if you dont agree don't stick your head in just because you cant think as much as me.  Isn't that how it usually goes,

1. rbe0 profile image60

just trying to help him out.

11. profile image52

READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY AND STOP SAYING I DONT BELIEVE IN GOD. I BELIEVE IN GOD, BUT NOT THE WAY EVERYONE ELSE SEES IT. LISTEN GUYS, GOD TO YOU IS GOD, YOU DEPEND ON GOD WHO LIVES IN THE SKIES AND WHO CREATED YOU.. I BELIEVE IN ME, MY GOD, MY GOD IS ME, MY BRAIN THAT I DEPEND ON LIVING FROM! GET IT? I SEE EXACTLY WHY EVERYONE SAYS WE ALL HAVE ONE GOD, BUT LISTEN AGAIN...WE ALL HAVE OUR INDIVIDUAL GOD WHO WE DEPEND ON, I CANT COME TO EINSTINE'S GOD AND SAY "PLEASE EINSTINE'S GOD CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME HELPFUL TIPS I GOT PHYSICS EXAMS TOMORROW MORNING, CAN I?" I HAVE TO ASK MY f GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW, IF I HAD NO GOD IN ME THEN I WOULD BE A ROCK ON A MOUNTAIN. IF I HAD THE SAME GOD AS MY DRUNKEN NEIGHBOUR THEN AM NOT REALLY HAPPY AND THE SAME GOD AS A FROG IN THE SNOW, OR THE GOD OF AN ELEPHANT SWIMMING LIKE A DOLPHIN! GET IT GUYS I HAVE MY GOD AND YOU HAVE YOURS! STOP DISCRIMINATING! IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR GOD THE WAY YOU NORMALLY BELIEVES IT HE SAYS "DONT DISCRIMINATE, NOR DEBATE NOR FIGHT" WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO HIM THEN? IS IT BECAUSE YOU DONT BELIEVE HIM IN SOMESORT OF WAY WHICH YOUR BRAIN TRIES TO BYPASS THIS? I DONT KNOW...

You're the first person I've met that's called himself a God. tongue

I guess if we were all Gods then the word will lose it's power.

It would become synonymous to "people" and after all, that is all that we are, aren't we.

2. rbe0 profile image60

If you are your own god, only you have the power to change your life for the better.

12. Druid Dude profile image58
    Druid Dudeposted 12 years ago

Jesus was man and god...so are we all.

1. Druid Dude profile image58
      Druid Dudeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

We were talking, and He said that he's not worried at all about me...YOU'RE The one he's concerned about!smile

13. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 12 years ago

I love passionately anti religious people , They make no sense at all, why be here blaming god if you dont believe , delusional are we?

14. profile image52

You know what guys i tell you a secret I learnt from a very rich person who was very positive in life and so where all the people on the pyramid pay scheme. I started a face to face sales business. I had no clue what I was doing and could not make a penny out of it, she said "Ahmed...Imagine everyone in this whole world was just 1 person, and practice practice practice selling to this one person." I did...and guess what, I was selling 4 a day 6 days a week. Good money to start new and also in the long term. This is all because I practice to myself, WHO AM I? Who Was I practising to? You obviously see the difference here, You either pray to the God in the sky and wait for him to give you a chance, or practice to your own mind and achieve what ever you want to achieve. and I promise It works perfectly! I may have had a really bad childhood even though I almost committed suicide couple of times, I am still alive my brain would not let it happen. Do you know why? Because its not what my brain was born for. It was not destined. If you want to achieve what ever you want to achieve in this life, YOU CAN! Always repeat to your self, YES I CAN, YES I CAN, YES I CAN! GL.

1. rbe0 profile image60

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcbpeEq-4QiRSIC1bkpKMm_SRkzn_i-M1wJIh3FxocuK5LRRNH

15. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image61
    Jo_Goldsmith11posted 12 years ago

Quite honestly aahmed, I know that it must of been just awful for you to have to endure this. I am so sorry. sad  My heart goes out to you.  You know, when life happens and the darkness of this world is allowed to run free and not stopped, this is why stuff happens. I did not have a great childhood either. I had moments that I should of never had to endure. The point is we all have our scars and wounds that may never heal in this lifetime. I can assure you God was with you. So many more horrible things could of happend and they didn't. Sometimes we just need to stop and really open our eyes. As far as calling ourselves a god, that is showing your profound pain. We are so imperfect and self righteous when we need to be humbled and grateful. Those who you seek maybe need a second look through a heart that has let go of yesterday, live for today! And let your destiny unfold as you walk toward your future!  Please feel free to lean on me, if you need a friend! smile  Shalom smile

1. profile image52
      aahmed1988posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Aww thank you ever so much, that would be great sometime, if I feel low ill definitely lean on you for some advices. Ahmed

16. profile image52

Power of a word should not affect the meaning. What you believe is to be the meaning creates a power in just you! I am not saying I am GOD who created the universe that where are on today, but I am a God of my self that I know what I want to do everysingle day. Everyone does something different to others, which in the big population when looking at the whole entire human population trillians of brains, look at everyone at a very far distant without distracting them. You see people travelling in cars to their desired destination, people on air plane, people working on the farm, people eating dinner, some drinking alcohol right now, some reading books trying to understand a story. some are running around trying to get their businesses running and running to their banks, some are shopping, most lazy ones are still asleep for the last 3 days, but looking at all these looks to ME like the signals in your own brain! you see each signal in your brain is powered electrical (If there was a real God why would HE use electricity in your brains???? What is God in heavens as you think to do with electricity?), and you need food! to operative, same signals in your brain, taking info from one place to another and then the worlds population running around signals to one another what todo how to replicate it self. You see, the More humans reproduce in total they live for longer, the shorter they bread the sooner they die! "The same thing happens with use" I always wondered why do we have to die" Now I know why! The brain stops reproducing cells!

17. profile image52

I always wondered why do we have to die" Now I know why! The brain stops reproducing cells! so the whole brain dies slowly because its not reproducing. You see, if you have a young population they can reproduce no doubt, the older ages stops then they slowly slowly die off their cells. WHY DO YOU THINK THE ELDERLY ARE LESS CAPABLE OF LOOKING AFTER THEMSELVES? THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF REPRODUCING CELLS, SOMETIMES THEY MUMBLE, THEY SAY THINGS AND STOP HALF WAY, THEY FORGET THINGS, THEY STOP COOKING THE PHYSICAL OF AN ELDERLY IS EFFECTED, THE COMMUNICATION IS EFFECTED, SOON THEIR BODY WILL STOP FUNCTIONING! THIS IS BECAUSE THE CELLS. THE CELLS DONT DIE OFF, THEY JUST STOP REPRODUCING AS THE SPERM CELLS DO. YOU SELL IF THERE WHERE NO SPERM CELLS YOU AND I COULD NOT HAVE EXISTED.

1. rbe0 profile image60

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5926395_f248.jpg

1. calpol25 profile image59
        calpol25posted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

18. lone77star profile image71
    lone77starposted 12 years ago

Why does God care?

Because we are His children. He's been working a long time toward our rescue.

And it's not the bodies we wear that interest Him.

Don't get sucked into thinking your limited ego is God. It's not.

The child of God is within you, sleeping. When bad things happen in your life, that's the child of God's nightmare. Once the real you wakes up, the nightmares are over. But that takes humility.

Yes, it's the parting of cars down a gridlocked boulevard to release a chosen one from further traffic snarls that interests Him as opposed to getting food to the starving or stopping cancer.

1. autumn18 profile image57
        autumn18posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Good point. I've always thought it was interesting that people claim God does things that he doesn't like answer prayers, punish evil, strike bad people down on the spot, etc. In fact we often see the opposite with the above mentioned starving and bad people getting rich and stuff like that. I'm sure there is a religious answer to that though.

19. profile image52

how do you know theres a child sleeping inside you? ego limited, I believe what I want to believe at least I make me happier known I dont need to depend on anyone. I gave up my religion as soon as prayed to him and never done anything for me. I will stick to my thoughts and my nightmares atleast it makes me think I can do what ever I wish. If God created this world in just 7 days just 7 days whyyy not feed the poor in africa?? All I asked for was to help me when I was stuck in a Kitchen for 5 years sleeping on the floor and he couldn't do it. do you know why because Its not him it was my dad's decision! I wish you could listen to yourselves for just a day and see the difference, its a big world so big puzzle and exclude things from it to start, if am wrong, why in the movie "The Matrix" Morpheous keeps saying "FREE YOUR MIND?" When you stare at the moon, I want you to do this folks, raise your right hand or left, in front of your eye so you can see both the moon and your hands, now look what I think at this point, I see my hand in the universe not only looking at the moon and think wow beautiful moon. Go the extra mile next time and question stuff because imagine its just you on this planet what do you doo now?

When a new child is born for 5 years hejust wants to play play play, but we still indoctrinate them with religion. I recon that a person is becoming that person is because of their family, some are extremely into fashion and shopping and doesnt have clue their poor. I want to say something cos untill today I am sad-happy about my childhood. I used to cry when I remembered that kitchen concrete floor, but now I smile Because I see me thinking of Inventing remote control cars but all just in my head, I was fascinated about remote controlled cars, I remember I saw a nice beautiful red car in a shop that had a cable controlled instead of wireless, 19 years ago! I found a very old radio and I found a small motor In my grandmas house, I put them in front of me and wanted to make the radio a car instead of increasing the volume I made it to increase the motor speed, so this young child, invented a wireless controlled car. wow This is what I look at everytime I remember the kitchen I smile and get happy and it removes the pains that I had in that kitchen!

20. SpanStar profile image60
    SpanStarposted 12 years ago

Part of the problem for most of us use we cannot even recognize when we are blessed. An executive climbing the ladder of success can say to themselves if I can only get that next promotion life would be so much better for me and my family never considering the people month after month filling out employment applications.

Some people say there is never enough to eat and never considering those people who lying on dirt floors dying of starvation.

There are those who would say if it wasn't for this tennis elbow or my obese condition life would be so much better for me while ignoring people in the hospital trapped inside their own minds.

We may not have everything we want in life but are we truly thankful for what we already have?

All you have done is provided reasons and examples of why we are not all blessed. smile

21. calpol25 profile image59
    calpol25posted 12 years ago

God does not give a dam about me because I dont have a dam named after me and he dont have one named after him... lol lol

Amsterdam
    Hoover dam

No still no god dam or is there? smile

1. profile image52
      Unaverage Joeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Dude, if you're going to post on this guys thread, then please stop being an a****** and have the decency to say something thats actually relevant to the topic, rather than criticizing him for his grammer.
            Last I checked, this website was open to anyone, no matter what their religion is. If you don't agree with that, then you and you're bigot friends need to go to another website. Hell, it doesn't matter if he worships God, Allah, or flying pigs, he should be able to express his opinions freely without ignorant pricks like you criticizing him every 30 minutes.
             Here's my suggestion for you, stop stalking this man and get a life. Oh, and btw, you're grammer isn't exactly spot on either. "he dont have one named after him". Umm, I think you mean He doesn't. "No still no god dam" What? that dont make no sense no at all.
           See that last sentence? That is exactly how you write. It's called proofreading, buddy. You should give it a shot one of these days.

22. profile image0
    Muldaniaposted 12 years ago

I don't think religion is something only the poor believe in.  In poorer countries, there is more likely to be a religion, to which most people belong.  In Western and other wealthy countries, people still need a spiritual dimension in their lives, but they are less likely to belong to a particular religion.  As we live in a multicultural country, where many different religions co-exist and where media coverage of science might be greater, people tend to select different bits of spirituality and are more likely to to refer to themsleves as spiritual, rather than religious.

23. profile image52

THANK YOU FOR WHO EVER IS SUPPORTING ME ON THIS WEBSITE! I also do not agree with anyone criticising anyone on this page or on the streets or in the air. I just believe in one thing that we all are, Me, you, the person made this website, and the person of inventing religion, "We are all just a hardware when we are born, those in the positive attitude family, will install best happy software in their kids hardware, those in the opposite, have an option when they can decide to choose what they want to be. However, in this world, we are all introduced to a new software to install in our brains, this is why some believe in the religions, and who do accept anything without questioning it, then your exactly like a robot that does not think at all just say yes yes yes, No its wrong to accept anything without questioning it first!"Believe in the software that creates you! Now install anything you want. Delete and install what ever you want change your lives to good! be happy when your sad smile when you cry, when in pain feel the pleasure and piss in your pants." STAY POSITIVE TO TRUE PEOPLE WHO WILLING TO LEARN" AHMED

24. profile image52
  25. profile image52

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)