jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How to kill flies

1. HubPages profile image
    HubPagesposted 8 years ago

How to kill flies

2. Mezo profile image69
    Mezoposted 8 years ago

What is the best way to kill flies? How to kill fruit flies? How to attract and kill flies? read more

3. Jan V profile image50
    Jan Vposted 8 years ago

Wish there was a majic formula for these pesky flies but a fly swatter is probably your best bet....no pun intended.  A great product on the market is "fly predator".   It's worked wonders on my horse property.  We've also tried fly paper which is great in the barn but not very successful in the house.  So back to initial rememdy...........fly swatter. 
    Good Luck

4. paulhvv profile image60
    paulhvvposted 8 years ago

Take off there wings, then they will be called walks. Joke.LOL

5. Paulipopo profile image79
    Paulipopoposted 8 years ago

Read my hub on how to kill flies with great effect

6. tropical dreamer profile image56
    tropical dreamerposted 8 years ago

I've heard that a fly swatter works. Just a suggestion......

7. hassam profile image83
    hassamposted 8 years ago

Proper cleanliness and
    maintenance are essential to get rid of flies. No doubt it’s the most
    irritating thing to have flies in home or somewhere you live.  Luckily there are several methods through
    which you can easily kill the flies and clean... read more

8. profile image49
    SOLAR383posted 7 years ago

Where ever a hot curry is being cooked just the smell gets rid of them otherwise kills them if they are new to curries, I make a good curry & trust me all I get is neighbours knocking on the door asking for time if nothing else but never a fly? so try making a hot curry to get rid of them...

9. N.E. Wright profile image80
    N.E. Wrightposted 7 years ago

Shortly after moving into my two bedroom apartment I began seeing flies.  It was Winter time!  After getting rid of my sticky paper ... I decided to get fly swatters. read more

10. MobyWho profile image60
    MobyWhoposted 7 years ago

Sneak up from behind...apparently they can't see behind them. I didn't believe the person who told me this, but it works.

working