jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think there are phases in one's life?

1. telltale profile image76
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

Do you think there are phases in one's life?

For example, when you are before you turn into teenage, when you are a teenager, college life, young adult life, and so forth - do you see the changes in one's life, behavior, taste, health, etc.

2. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Yes there is.There are many phases that one must go through in life in order to fill the voild thereiin and to "GROW AS YOU KNOW...AND SHOW AS YOU GO.

3. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

There are different phases in a persons life and choices and preferences change and mature as the person moves on in life. The kind of clothes people wear when they were in their teens may embarrass them later, Or the reasons for choosing a boy friend or girl friend  may not be the same when they chose a life partner.  Studies show that as children and youngster's don't like bitter food  - spinach, broccoli, may not be on their list of food, but  as they progress in life they devlop a taste for bitter food.
    Behavior is like wine the more more it ages the better it is .
    One is at the healthiest as young adults but as we age health takes the declining route for most adults,  life's pressure and age related illnesses become part of their lives.
    There are always exception to the rule, exceptions are not the norm.

4. POULOMI DUTTA profile image62
    POULOMI DUTTAposted 7 years ago

of course there are phases in one's life, in every body's lives. each phase teaches us important lessons about our lives which help us to grow and evolve. thus paving the path for the next phase.
    i have gone through several phases in my own life - the childish phase, the naive phase, the rebellious phase, the moony lover phase, the romantic phase and so on.
    currently i am going thru the practical-pragmatic-realistic phase

i have learnt a lot of things thru my different phases and i consider myself a much wiser person now, more matured, less volatile, more understanding

5. remaniki profile image80
    remanikiposted 6 years ago

Certainly  there are numerous phases in one's life and with the passing of each phase an individual evolves a lot with a better understanding of life. For instance, when a child enters teenage, her childishness leaves her and the thoughts become different with focus on various things that a child would never have. Again when she matures into a young adult, various other preferences take over her life and she is no more the same.

Yes, health is different in different stages of one's life and so is everything else. So, with each phase, our likes and choices change and it is absolutely dependent on us how we make our life. Life is ever changing and never constant, so make the most of all the good opportunities that come your way and live a good life.