jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How much part does luck play in one's life?

1. rajan jolly profile image90
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

How much part does luck play in one's life?

2. sumosalesman profile image61
    sumosalesmanposted 6 years ago

To me it's seemed that generally the more willing a person is to work, the higher the range of results, even though those results will always fluctuate.

3. Utkarsh raj profile image73
    Utkarsh rajposted 6 years ago

Luck can be perceived differently by different people. Some may say that there is nothing like luck and what u get is the result of your labour and devotion. And its the God that takes care of what one gets. But atheists say its the world of all randomness and everything is open for everyone and it is then the concept of Luck comes and we feel that we couldn't get it because of our luck.........

4. shampa sadhya profile image82
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

This question made me inquisitive as few weeks ago I published a complete hub on this topic. Well, I do not know readers will agree with my view or not but I have a very clear cut view regarding luck.   

I believe luck plays a role in our life but the control over it is in our hand. Luck means an extra power and definitely it comes from God. Good luck is God's blessing for those who are sincere but ill luck is a lesson from God to those who are insincere. Thus, it is up to us how we act in our life.

5. ajuvr profile image67
    ajuvrposted 6 years ago

you must be lucky enough to take things in their stride, else life is miserable

6. ivantsoft profile image61
    ivantsoftposted 6 years ago

luck is everything! you may have whatever plans you want to have, but bad luck may kill'em all!

7. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

In Feng Shui, there are Heavenly Luck, Man's Luck and Earthly Luck.

Nothing can be done for Heavenly & Man's Luck.

But you can tap on the Earthly Luck that is about 35%. So, that is when Feng Shui comes into play and change people's luck.

As long as you know when and time of your luck cycle, you will gain by doing things right as to get the best results.

8. thumbi7 profile image64
    thumbi7posted 6 years ago

I feel, it is not luck, it is hard work that pays. What goes around comes around.

9. profile image60
    kat74posted 6 years ago

I can not remember anywhere in my life were luck played a part. All I am now is because of blessing from God and my hard work. I don't win in any games with awards so I stopped trying. Some people may get lucky with things but God has  a lot to do with all the luck one gets.

working