jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's the best thing about being a teacher?

1. Ken R. Abell profile image82
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

What's the best thing about being a teacher?

2. prairieprincess profile image94
    prairieprincessposted 7 years ago

When you see the lights go on the kids' eyes ... they "get" it ... that's the best part for me!

3. prairieprincess profile image94
    prairieprincessposted 7 years ago

What is the best thing about being a teacher? No, it's not the summer holidays, although those are definitely a good benefit. Light bulb moments, relationships and the ability to learn every day, and more. These are the ten best things about being a teacher. The great things about teaching are not related to money or selfish pursuits. read more

4. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

I used to teach computer courses at the academy of learning and the best part was when i would see the students face light up when they figured out how to do something.

5. Briton profile image56
    Britonposted 7 years ago

Broadening the horizons of someones knowledge and understanding, and hopefully, make them want to learn more, and do it in a way thats interesting and proactive, so that the people learning from you are happy to come and talk and ask more questions, to have someone say to you," I liked that", or," that made me think", or tell others about what you have taught them, its a good feeling.

working