jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

50 year old woman going back to school to get a masters in Psychology? Your thou

1. foreveradventurer profile image51
    foreveradventurerposted 6 years ago

50 year old woman going back to school to get a masters in Psychology? Your thoughts?

It's crazy out hear.  I am a good listener and feel like I could excel and save some lost minds.

2. silverlungs profile image59
    silverlungsposted 6 years ago

I think it's a good idea, go for it. Don't let anybody ever tell you that you can't do something. Best of luck!

3. Ashantina profile image59
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

Fabulous!!! The world needs you, best wishes.

4. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Obviously, this must be your calling! Many great people started their "work" later in life. I think you should go for it! Imagine what you can bring to the table with all of your lifetime experiences!

JSMatthew~

5. RosieG profile image58
    RosieGposted 6 years ago

go for it, I am 53 and about to embark on a degree in marketing. It will probably limit my internet writing but we need to keep growing.

6. gabby0506 profile image58
    gabby0506posted 6 years ago

That's a nice thing to keep herself engaged. the best thing of Education is that it never has an age restriction. let her carry on.

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

GOOD FOR YOU YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. artist101 profile image71
    artist101posted 5 years ago

Go for It! Has nothing to do with age, if its your calling, then follow your bliss!!

working