jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

When your life is at an end, what must you have done to personally consider it a

1. TheWorldNow profile image73
    TheWorldNowposted 6 years ago

When your life is at an end, what must you have done to personally consider it a successful one?

2. NathanielZhu profile image72
    NathanielZhuposted 6 years ago

You answered your own question.
    Your life is as successful as you PERSONALLY want it to be.
    There's no criteria for personal successes. If you want to believe it is successful, then it is successful (even if it is not in the eyes of others).
    ASTF.TK

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

I have fulfilled GOD'S will and ultimate purpose for my life in giving the world the greatest article on the earth called " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER " and on June 16, 2011 A.D. Pelotas, Brazil came back with 1 visit and I gain a new city Fukuoka, Japan with 1 visit and 2 Page Views for it. I have never heard of this new city but it does not stop this article from touching every area around the world through 100% Referring Sites Traffic because it is the greatest article on the earth. My stats now is ever total Page Views 3067 and 151 monthly views with an average 1022 views per hub for my 3 hubs which is awesome compare to the 10's, 100's 1000's of hubs and their average per hub of ever total Page Views. How are you doing compared to my 1022 views per hub for 3 hubs in 13 months through 100% Referring Sites, 0% Search Engines, 0% Direct Traffic?

4. profile image0
    dixie28714posted 6 years ago

raise my kids in a way where strangers can notice their behavior and say they are well behaved.  Teaching them to respect and be trustworthy as adults will make my life complete.

working