jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you were a company, what would your mission statement be?

1. LailaK profile image76
    LailaKposted 6 years ago

If you were a company, what would your mission statement be?

2. nisargmehta profile image80
    nisargmehtaposted 6 years ago

It would be the one in which i can include my area of expertise along with how it will be useful to the consumers. usefulness is not necessarily to be only cost effective, it can also have mental development of every individual thereby betterment of the society as a whole. To summarize, it will be the sum of your process and the end result which will be useful and/or helpful to consumers, in one compound/complex sentence.

3. brianc2k profile image60
    brianc2kposted 6 years ago

Customer service is an area more and more companies are missing.  Naturally I would include a statement in my mission in my area of expertise.  But would also include a strong phrase on customer service and satisfaction.  For the customer service element in my auction business I say:

Building my auction business one satisfied consignor at a time. 

Of course the statement is only words on paper if the mission statement is not a functional part of operational policy.

4. Robin Cristy profile image60
    Robin Cristyposted 6 years ago

We are committed to the empowerment of all whether it be customer, employee, or administration by giving the best service possible thru knowledge, practice, and positive action.

working