jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What was your favorite subject in school and why?

1. KStro18 profile image80
    KStro18posted 6 years ago

What was your favorite subject in school and why?

2. pstraubie48 profile image85
    pstraubie48posted 6 years ago

my favorite subject was reading  and writitng about everything. for the first six grades i went to school in a 4 room school house. reading was not taught as a separate subject. you learned to read in first grade and after that you read. and i read E V E R Y T H I N G ...  and then began to write about everything. i liked being able to capture moments on paper and still do...and i still am passionate about reading.

3. LisaKoski profile image95
    LisaKoskiposted 6 years ago

I've always loved reading and writing so of course my English classes were my favorite but I also really liked my art classes. I've never been the best at any kind of art but I found painting or drawing for an hour and a half or so to be really relaxing and the best part of my school day.

4. INFJay profile image81
    INFJayposted 6 years ago

History, geography, and social studies were my favorite and I hated English and writing. Now in my wiser years I love them all! When I first discovered my interest in history, geography, and social studies, I did't understand or know why, I just did. Since then I have developed an interest in people and psychology, travel, culture, and communication.

5. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

English. I always read more than the other students and knew proper grammer by heart. Though I have lost some grammer intelligence, my love of books and novels and reading for information has remained the same.

6. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

Drama and English Language, then sociology once at college. All three offered the choice of self expression, as well as learning from others you were given the opportunity to teach and express yourself.

7. Pikachusif profile image67
    Pikachusifposted 6 years ago

Well, My favorite subject was science, for it's wide variety of rather unique and interesting topics.

8. KStro18 profile image80
    KStro18posted 6 years ago

I was definitely an english gal. I love reading and writing! I also loved doing science experiments, just not explaining how and why they worked!

9. profile image0
    SirDentposted 6 years ago

Math was my favorite subject.  I took at least one math class every year of high school.  I learned how to do math problems in my head at an early age and I just loved working out formulas.

10. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

In smaller classes in school my earlier favourite subjects were Geography and History.  Geography taught me a great deal about the various countries and their economics, and History fascinated me as it had shown various wonderful events which had happened long ago.  In higher classes in school, my another favourite subject was English Literature. I enjoyed reading stories and long poems by established authors and poets in the English textbooks. Also i liked writing English essays and articles on select topics set by the English teachers. English literature is not just about improving your vocabulary but also promoting better writing and making reading as a good habit!