jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are you hungry for in this world?

1. Ruby H Rose profile image74
    Ruby H Roseposted 6 years ago

What are you hungry for in this world?

Are you hungry for justice, knowledge, spiritual food, laughter, joy, confidence, beauty, or?????

2. profile image56
    dannyhall6posted 6 years ago

Not so much a hunger, just a point of view that some things irregardless of laws and regulations should apply some common sense for the benefit of everyone.

3. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 6 years ago

an end to hunger - for all the world

An ancient Buddhist statement: "all beings are struggling to survive. May all have enough to eat."

4. Rui Carreira profile image86
    Rui Carreiraposted 6 years ago

Im Hungry for a Good Health, Physically and Psycologically, because with that done I can tackle anything life throws at me.

5. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 6 years ago

I hunger for truth. I hunger to find a soul that is true. I hunger for decency. I hunger for wisdom. I hunger for an increase in faith. I hunger for forgiveness. I hunger for justice, and I hunger for righteousness.

6. clairemy profile image76
    clairemyposted 6 years ago

Peace, and tolerance, and social justice for all and seeing happiness spread everywhere. All that is extremely idealistic, but thats what the question asked for, what we are hungry for.

7. Vegas Elias profile image29
    Vegas Eliasposted 6 years ago

I am hungry for attention and recognition. I feel everyone in this world needs recognition and attention.

working