jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you believe Jerry Sandusky is guilty or not guilty?

1. Ralph Deeds profile image64
    Ralph Deedsposted 5 years ago

Do you believe Jerry Sandusky is guilty or not guilty?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6760916_f260.jpg

2. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I can't say 100%, because I obviously wasn't there. What I do believe is that there is a mountain of evidence stacked up against this man. When there is smoke, there is usually fire. If all of this is true, I feel absolutely horrible for the victims.

3. stclairjack profile image83
    stclairjackposted 5 years ago

i'm not a prosecutor,.. i'm not on the jury,.. i'm not in the loop,... i can only base my descision on the same media edited info that the vast bulk of the nation has recieved,.... but i will say this,...

his accusers keep coming out of the woodwork, those who claim to be victims and those who claim to be whitnesses,... its an ever growing mountain of evidence,... others who were less valuable to a highly proffitble sports program would have already gotten the hammer and ax for this,..

i will also say that in interview with people such as bob costas, whom i have no doubts in as both a sports caster and a human being,... in that interview in particular,.... he behaved like a guilty man. his rationale and reasoning were that of a serial offender who is probably a childhood victim of this himself,... his admited atractions and behaviors,.. his body language,... the infllections in his voice,.. his manner of speach,... the man apears as if he has very VERY deep psych problems.

for what its worth,... yea,... i think he did it,... i think the school at some level or other knew about this issue,... i think people knew this was a problem and they looked the other way for the sake of status quo,...

i'm angry and sickend that this man did this horible thing, that he acted repeatedly on impulses that controll him and his life,..... but i'm FAR MORE REVOLTED that eledgedly good people KNEW about this,... and did NOTHING about it.

THEY are the ones i want to hang on the courthouse lawn.

4. pearlmacb profile image74
    pearlmacbposted 5 years ago

All I can say is...the grin he wears is of a pervert, makes me sick, looking at all the mounted evidence, it is possible he is guilty.

working