jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

There's an alien in your backyard! What will you do?

1. maddot profile image79
    maddotposted 5 years ago

There's an alien in your backyard!
    What will you do?

You come out one morning to discover an alien lying across your back steps. It's alive but obvioulsy in distress..what to do? Ring the police? Take it inside? Phone a friend? Run inside and lock the door? Look for the spaceship?

2. CWanamaker profile image97
    CWanamakerposted 5 years ago

Wow, what a interesting question! I would probably stay near by watching it while contacting the police. Perhaps I would try to communicate with it even though most likely the alien wouldn't know what I'm saying.

3. cryptid profile image98
    cryptidposted 5 years ago

Crack open the Reese's Pieces and invite him in to hang out.  You didn't specify whether he was an alien from outer space or another country, but either way that's what I'd do.

4. Patty Kenyon profile image75
    Patty Kenyonposted 5 years ago

What a fun question!  Normally,  if someone or something is in distress, I would try to figure out a way to help. 

I like cryptid idea of opening Reese's Pieces (like in the movie E.T.), however, I never have those in the house. 

And I guess it would depend on whether or not the alien appeared friendly.  Regardless, perhaps I would grab an old pillow to prop its head as well as an old blanket, then I would run inside, next I would call the police, phone friends, post pictures to prove aliens exist, and then once the alien was carted away, look for the spaceship!

5. harishshetty140 profile image60
    harishshetty140posted 5 years ago

I Wud Beg to induce some supernatural powers into me .. :p

1. Patty Kenyon profile image75
      Patty Kenyonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is funny!!!

6. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

i'd like to think that i would bring it into my home and try to help it but since i have kids i might bring it to the garage. i wouldn't want to call any authorities because then it would become a lab rat and that sucks. good question and hard to answer.