jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

If you could go back to any part of history, what period would you pick and why?

1. phtech profile image80
    phtechposted 4 years ago

If you could go back to any part of history, what period would you pick and why?

You would spend 24 hours there and forget what you know now. Strictly for an experience would you pick this place.

2. robhampton profile image97
    robhamptonposted 4 years ago

I would go back to the time that Jesus lived as a man in the flesh. I would have loved to have been a part of that era. Who knows, maybe I would have been an apostle? "The apostle according to Rob" lol...Ya, Jesus was cool and went through alot of crap. Wish I could have been there to help him endure better what he went through because of my sinful pathetic ass.

phtechposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You should write a hub about that gospel wink share your testimony in kinda a funny simple way.

2. robhampton profile image97
      robhamptonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I like that idea!

3. phtech profile image80

Good idea.

3. Georgie Lowery profile image92
    Georgie Loweryposted 4 years ago

My favorite period of history was Tudor England, but I'd probably be better off not going there because I'd likely be burned at the stake or beheaded for being an atheist.

I can't really pick one specific era, but I would have loved to see the Earth before pollution and overpopulation just to know how beaufitul it really was. We have some places now that are kind of throwbacks to that time, but they're few and far between.

That's a pretty cool idea, to see the earth before pollution would be to see the earth before man lol.

2. Georgie Lowery profile image92
      Georgie Loweryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

In which case I'd probably get eaten by a t-rex. So maybe I'd better rethink this. wink

3. phtech profile image80

Maybe pre-dinosaur? You might not be able to breathe as easily then either.

4. Georgie Lowery profile image92
      Georgie Loweryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Ha! Maybe I should just stay home. smile

5. phtech profile image80

Probably a good idea wink

4. KT Banks profile image61
    KT Banksposted 4 years ago

Not before they invented central air conditioning and heat, so I guess I wouldn't go very far back. lol

Lol that's pretty good wink.

working