What in your opinion are ten ILLOGICAL and UNINTELLIGENT reasons why people choose to have children?
1. We should not interfere with the mother nature or God.
2. We have to create all relationships like Grand Pa, Papa, Mama, brother, sister and so on.
3. We have to achieve what our parents could not.
4. Who will get succession to your Hubs at HP.
5. People like senior positions in the family and organisation.
6. Now live in relationships have been legalized globally.
7. People want to live through their child hood and youth again.
8. Blood Relations can not be replaced.
9. Experience life as parents.
10. Social Security.
All the reasons above are illogical and unintelligent as Intelligent will never marry!
1. Having a child will save our marriage
2. We can afford it, because the government will pay for it
3. Might as well start the family early
4. Others my age have children, so I want one too
5. Paying for a child is like paying for a pet
6. My mother can take care of the child while I work full-time
7. A bundle of joy will help take my wife out of depression
8. Anything to make her happy
9. This will get my mother-in-law off my back
10. Others need to think of me as child friendly so I get that job position.
Very thoughtful answers. Many people DO most or all of the above. How sad for the children indeed.
I've got to give it to you, you are spot on. The very scary thing is that people really do think along these lines and do not investigate all that parenthood entails.
It's horrible. By having these reasons, they create their own ruin and the ruin of their children as well.
1. It's GOD's will, no matter how the conception occurred.
2. Sex feels good and we can "control" ourselves (to get this one, you'll have to put your brain in the gutter).
3. Mom and dad want to be grandparents really badly.
4. Welfare and subsidized housing to have their "own home."
5. Medical care paid for by taxpayers.
6. To "trap" a man or woman within a relationship.
7. To "trap" a man or woman from going further in their life or career, thus staying with the other parent.
8. The children can take care of the parents when the parents are old.
9. The children can help out in the household financially and via chores.
10. Because both parents are selfish, illogical, and unintelligent.
by Grace Marguerite Williams2 years ago
Why is it irresponsible, immoral, unintelligent, even illogical to have large/very largefamilies( 6 children or more per family), especially in this postmodern day and age when advanced contraceptive technologies are...
by Grace Marguerite Williams4 years ago
What are 10 instances of unintelligent, thoughtless, and selfish parenting practices?There are PEOPLE out there who frankly SHOULD NEVER be parents.They do not possess the wherewithal educationally, emotionally,...
by chaoticpsyche4 years ago
Every day I see some of the most stupidest people having children. Usually, at least it seems to me, those with less intelligence keep having child after child, often when they cannot afford them. I sometimes think it...
by Cecilia4 weeks ago
I think not. See you're not talking to me. (must be something I ate!)
by Erick Hernandez4 months ago
I went to college, but failed. I went to ITT Tech, but failed. I'm asking a simple question: Is college a requirement for success in the modern world?
by brittvan225 years ago
Was the Virgin Mary truly a virgin or just a young girl? Is it mistranslation?There has biblical dates since the story has been passed down. Was Mary truly a virgin or just a young girl? Some orthodox believe she was?...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.