jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Why are some questions so hard to ask?

1. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

Why are some questions so hard to ask?

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 4 years ago

A very good question, yet I ponder. I seem to be able to ask many questions, although not many here. I answer much more. However, I tend to answer offering questions. I do know the hummingbirds outside the window are whispering with the Winifred sage, a few butterfly are dancing merrily through, and a stray is snoozing in the yarrow.

So, I will ask a difficult question. What are they saying and to whom? Sharing a bit and a byte some is odd to begin with, even though of four. Drifting as a thought exercise I now see "Why are questions so hard to ask?" Next, is pondering "Here at Hubpages?" or just in general. I drifted a moment.

A first thought regarding asking a question. Are we taught to ask questions or to answer them?

I dun'no . . .

tim

1. The Examiner-1 profile image74
      The Examiner-1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Are you into poetry? Because I am not. I tried it more than once but could not understand it. I watch birds and butterflies, and I try to listen to nature. I sort of became drawn into your comment for a moment.

2. tsmog profile image82
      tsmogposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Poetry? I am a poet at times, enjoy reading it many times. Asked for, a why? Or, of who? Questions may begin with who,what, where, when, why, how and how much. Those are common for writing. Each must be answered with authoring a work. The purpose?

3. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Some questions are hard to ask because we're afraid of the answers. Better to remain dumb and in denial than to face the truth and have the status quo disrupted. I wrote a hub on how this pertains to relationships.

Closed to reply

working