jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

What is your TRIGGER subject?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

What is your TRIGGER subject?

Each one of us have an issue that cause us to act quite primally, generatiing a trigger response. All of us have issues and/or subjects that we feel VERY STRONGLY about.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8178562_f260.jpg

2. Melissa A Smith profile image97
    Melissa A Smithposted 4 years ago

People who let their cats outdoors, who are people who think they have the right to have their animals on other people's property and kill outdoor animals because it is some established culture of ours, and then turn around and tell me that I'm immoral for keeping non-domesticated pets. Although I can't say I have a primal reaction because I think it's very rational. I get pretty cross at any mention of Beyonce (who is relentlessly thrown in our faces) and Michelle Obama.

gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Great response. By the way, congratulations on your 100 hubscore.

2. Melissa A Smith profile image97
      Melissa A Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, glad someone noticed that haha.

3. Borsia profile image43
      Borsiaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The lifespan for an indoor only cat is 3x that of a cat that is let out at night and, of course, they are so much cleaner and healthier.
      If they are spayed or neutered they will be better pets far less given to temperament.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Those commercials on TV that show animals that have been abused and then ask for donations.  I love animals and the very idea that someone could abuse an animal enrages me, but I also hate the emotional manipulation of those TV spots.

I can get really wound up thinking about the abuse of innocents, children, helpless human beings and animals.  It makes me feel physically ill to think about it.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Animal or child abuse really, really bothers me. How could someone harm a harmless child or animal? I just do not understand it and have 0 tolerance for it. It just breaks my heart to think of all the abuse that so many children have to endure. Not only from parents and mommy's boyfriend, but also from other children. These are subjects that I am very passionate about. It is completely "Inexcusable!"

Totally agree!

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much gm.

3. gmwilliams profile image85

Quite welcome, I find abuse of our precious children and beautifil animals totally egregious and a mortal trangression against God. Totally uncalled for!

5. DrRebeccaSanders profile image80
    DrRebeccaSandersposted 4 years ago

thieves -- Someone stole my power washer, a whole role of copper wiring, and my son's drum set along with quite a few other computer and music related things I had in storage a couple years ago.  Then, just last month someone also broke into my son's car as it sat in my driveway overnight and stole his Tom-tom and mp3 player.

working