jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are the positive traits of children?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 2 years ago

What are the positive traits of children?

What positive attitudes and attributes do children have, that adults tend to lose as they grow older?

2. Akriti Mattu profile image77
    Akriti Mattuposted 2 years ago

Honesty
    Excellent Observation
    Fearlessness
    Non-conformity
    Candidness
    Curiosity

3. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 2 years ago

Curiosity, desire to learn about everything.

Fearlessness, especially when it comes to being social. My three year old runs up to kids she's never met before and instantly likes them and plays with them. I wish adults did that.

Sort of related to the above comment - not judging people based on appearance or other superficial things.

Excitableness (I don't know if that's a word actually), being thrilled to do even the simplest things because they're just fun and life is all about fun.

Not being self-conscious. Happy with who they are because society hasn't told them who they shouldn't be yet.

Imagination and creativity, the ability to look at a stick and get enjoyment out of pretending it's a horse, or making up lives for their dolls.

Watching my daughter is actually very inspirational. She teaches me to enjoy and be thankful for the little things. She teaches me to let go and have fun when I might not otherwise. She exudes love and acceptance.

4. kj force profile image71
    kj forceposted 2 years ago

Little insignificant things bring a smile to their face...they see everthing as new and exiciting..
    Love their innocence...they laugh without restraint...cry when they feel unhappy/pain..
    they dance to music without apprehension of judgment...run in the rain and jump in puddles....
    Everything they do successfully makes them exuberant. If we as Adults would take a break from
    our humdrum day once in awhile... we would relieve a lot of our stress/strife and overwhelming life.
    My G-C have taught me a lot about " stopping to smell the Roses "...and that keeps you young..
    thanks for asking...

5. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

Open curiosity and ease of learning new information (mental plasticity)

working