What are the ways that parents can create independent, fearless children who have the tools
to succeed and overcome any adversity that life throws at them?
They need correct tools to be trained from the age of five like
1. A single life long Career skill.
2. Personality psychological skill like ‘Locus of control’ and finding comfort in slight uncomfortable situations.
3. Psychological skill to learn to be courageous.
4. Life skills like swimming writing first aid.
5. Social skills like effective assertive communication (win-win).
6. Health skills like correct nutrition and exercises.
7. Develop important contacts like friendships, teachers, guides, gurus and valuable contacts.
8. Any one sport skill.
Fear is the confusion that misleads kids but if the above skills especially career skill and psychological skills are trained or developed from the age of five, children have better control over their lives.
by Grace Marguerite Williams5 months ago
adult children to grow. They are the type of parents who subconsciously sabotage their children's career chances and advancements. They seem to be deathly afraid to allow their children to establish...
by Grace Marguerite Williams3 years ago
What are the 10 ways that parents can create very independent, mature children?
by Hypersapien4 years ago
How should parents deal with lazy, unemployed, still-live-with-Mom-and-Dad adult children?It's one thing if your child loses his job and has to move back home, but how do you deal with one that won't even look for work,...
by CARIBQUEEN15 months ago
Why do teenagers have a hard time obeying parents?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.