jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Do you believe that heaven, purgatory, and hell are NOW and EXIST on this earth

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

Do you believe that heaven, purgatory, and hell are NOW and EXIST on this earth and nowhere else?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8498741_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

Yes, I do believe that all three of these places exist on Earth.

Heaven = Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders locker room.
    Hell = Newark, New Jersey.
    Purgatory = any random Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office.

1. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Keith, I beg to differ, the DMV office is lower hell.  Trust me, I have BEEN THERE.  That office is a MAZE of confusion..........Those DMV people are demons I tell you.  Makes me want to %^$^ slap them!

3. Austinstar profile image88
    Austinstarposted 2 years ago

Well, if you are speaking figuratively, then yes, heaven is a good book and cup of hot chocolate; hell is never having enough money to pay the bills; and purgatory is having to work for a living.
    Literal heaven as described in the holy books is nothing but wishful thinking; hell is probably the Sahara desert; and purgatory is marriage to the wrong human.
    Keith makes me laugh. Those Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders would kick his butt.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image99
      FatFreddysCatposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hey, a guy can dream, can't he??

4. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/11899204_f260.jpg

Of course, heaven, purgatory, and hell exists on the earthly realms.  Our choices determines whether our lives are heavenly, purgatorial, or hellish.  People fail to realize that they do have choices as to how their life will go.  They contend that they are utterly powerless regarding their choice but such is far from the case.  They are powerful regarding their individual choices but refuse to take responsibility for their choices. 

They would rather give their power away to others and bemoan the results.  They are afraid to own and take responsibility which explains why for the majority of people, their lives range from purgatorial to downright hellish.  Only a minute percentage of people have heavenly lives on earth because of wise and intelligent choices.  Most people lead a life of purgatorial or hellish angst and desperation of struggle whether emotionally, financially, psychologically, or psychically but they are in denial of such.

5. daydreamer13 profile image61
    daydreamer13posted 2 years ago

The Devil was sent to earth, nowhere else.Jesus gave His life on earth. God watches over the earth. All the Biblical prophesies were referring to earth. The Bible does not mention any other planet or realm. If you are referring to the Bible then, yes, these things are only on earth. If you are not referring to the Bible then the answers and theories are infinite.

working