jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What makes some people highly intrusive in other people's lives particularly whe

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

What makes some people highly intrusive in other people's lives particularly when it comes to

religious beliefs career, & lifestyle choices?  There are some people who refuse to realize that others have their own particular life path which they must go on as the former must follow their own life path.   

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7707087_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

The ? has already drawn a conclusion that it is not only intrusive, but highly intrusive.

The question can only be answered when conditions are in place to determine what is intrusion, and under what circumstances it is applied.

I guess, I can't answer your question as stated, but I hate to see questions with zero answers.

3. Kimberleyclarke profile image82
    Kimberleyclarkeposted 2 years ago

I think, the more we share, the more people will have an opinion. I must say, I detest intrusive questioning - people can break a heart without realising. That's why I'm a near hermit these days. Words, albeit 'kind' ones, can hurt. If people don't know anything about me, then they can't give me their opinion (whether I want it or not!).

4. bluesradio profile image75
    bluesradioposted 2 years ago

Sometimes people believe it is their way or the highway and therefore they have the right to impose their beliefs on others...I personally find this a very close minded approach, but that's just my opinion......

working