jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How many people find the topic of Aliens to be interesting?

1. iKoNiiKgames profile image77
    iKoNiiKgamesposted 23 months ago

How many people find the topic of Aliens to be interesting?

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 23 months ago

I think it is interesting and at times enjoy Sci-Fi and Fantasy literature / film because of it. I like having an active imagination. However, I understand the science around the likely hood of it. I really don't actively debate such.

As a novice writer I play with conceptualizing visitors or inhabitants from afar in space. But, it tends to be with aim at social commentary and character development, which many times those genres have the same aim. That said an Alien character development is kinda' limited to personifying human characteristics within that character. The social commentary perspective tends to draw comparisons with the human setting of the literature / film with historical context.

3. profile image0
    Cissy1946posted 23 months ago

I love aliens! They can be anything you want them to be from an intergalactic bug to a gourmet chef looking for a new menu items. My favorite is Klaatu (1951) and my favorite scene is when he explains Gort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASsNtti1XZs

4. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 23 months ago

I've written several science fiction stories about them, as well as the hub What an Alien SETI Program Would Learn from Earth’s Signals.

working